T H I R T E E N

"Omg Lalice! You came!" Irene squealed then hug Lisa tightly.

"Uh yeah, i came to give you these" Lisa showed her the paper bags that contains the things that she bought for her baby. But the other stuffs were in her house, like the crib, stroller, and more. Since she wanted to use that there.

They both entered then Lisa carried the paper bags and place it on the couch.

"Wow, what's that? that's too much" Irene asked.

"These are stuffs for the baby" Lisa said then lightly smiled.

"Ohh but you told me we should just get them if we already knew the gender right?"

Oh shoot i forgot. Lisa thought.

"Yeah but i... I decided to surprise you. I bought a gender neutral clothes instead" She lied then took a sit on the couch. Irene's heart fluttered as she blushed. She straddle Lisa's lap then wrapped her arms around Lisa's neck.

"That's so sweet of you daddy, I didn't expect that. You'll be a great daddy of our child"

"Joohyun?" Lisa called. The two were cuddling peacefully at the couch for an hour now while watching some random tv shows. Irene really enjoyed this moment because this is the first time Lisa let her cuddle with her.

"Hmm?" She hummed then snuggle more to Lisa's neck while her arms and legs were wrapped around her body.

"You know, you're beautiful... you're almost perfect" Lisa started while gently caressing Irene's baby bump. "You can have a great future, have a perfect family. But why did you chose me? I'm already engaged to Jennie who used to be your best friend hyun"

Irene looked at her, she doesn't know what to feel. But she knows that she hates hearing those.

"I have a dream with Jennie, it's to have a perfect family with her. Have a children with her. Be married to her and raise our children together." Lisa sighed. "But you came to the picture. I don't know already"

"What do you mean?" Irene asked confusedly.

"This is wrong Hyun, what are we doing is wrong. I love her so much, Jennie doesn't deserve this. I know she hates our set up but still let me for the sake of my child. But Hyun I'm confused now, i know i shouldn't letting you do whatever you want to me..." She stopped then look into Irene's eyes. "But I'm already having a soft spot for you that's making me confused now. I love Jennie so much i really do and this is wrong"

Irene became speechless on what she just heard. She doesn't know what to feel. She somehow felt guilty on what she have done, but she doesn't regret doing it. And she also felt happy? happy knowing that Lisa is having a soft spot for her, but maybe it's just because she's carrying Lisa's child in her womb.

"Lisa I'm sorry, To be honest i didn't regret everything happening right now. I'm happy having your child in me, but i felt sorry because we're having our child because of my wrong doings. I became selfish and ruined your dream with Jennie who used to be my bestfriend just for the sake of my own desire." Irene said sincerely, she hates seeing Lisa in this state. It hurts her seeing the love of her life looking vulnerable.

"I don't want anyone getting hurt just because of me. And i know for sure when you gave birth, something bad will happen" Lisa said then sighed again.

"Shhh i know what to do" Irene said then stared at Lisa's lips. She then glance at Lisa's eyes and saw her staring at her lips. She leaned forward then closed her eyes, but before her lips get attached to Lisa's they heard a phone rang.

Lisa came back to her senses then widen her eyes. She almost kissed Irene. She lightly pushed the other girl then grab her phone then answer it, while Irene just snuggle on her chest listening to her heart beat.

"H-hey Nini" She answered nervously.

"Hi Lili! what time are you coming home? I'll prepare our dinner, any food in mind that you're craving for? You can have me for dessert " Jennie said then chuckled at her silliness. Lisa let out a smile while Irene rolled her eyes.

Gosh this made me more guilty, she's so precious how can i do this to her? I'm so stupid. Lisa thought.

"I'll be back in an hour hon, and  everything is fine, I'll eat whatever you serve."

"Really? even if you came home and saw me serving myself on the table naked and wet while waiting for you to devour my body?" Jennie asked seductively and playfully that made Lisa gulped, she become aroused that she felt her member getting hard. And Irene feel it causing her to rub it.

"Y-yah stop teasing me! I'll be back in 30 minutes" Lisa said while blushing because of Jennie. She tried to pushed Irene's hands away but she stubbornly slide her hand inside Lisa's pants.

"Alright take care, i love you"

"I love you too, see.. you" Lisa replied then ended the call.

"Joohyun s-stop i have to go" Lisa tried to stood up but Irene pushed her back to the couch then straddle her lap, grinding her center on her bulge.

"Just a quickie" Irene said then continue to rub her wet core on Lisa's clothed erection.

"No, I'll leave now" She tried her best to pushed Irene on the couch then succeed. "Take care of yourself bye" Lisa immediately said then grab her things in hurry not letting Irene to stop her then head to her car.

"Arghhh stupid Lisa!!" Irene groaned frustratedly then begun touching herself while thinking of Lisa's bulge. "Gosh baby your daddy is so frustrating"

"Baby? I'm home!" Lisa announced as she enter their home, but no one answered her.

"Nini? I'm here" Lisa called as she placed her shoes on the shoe rack.

"Lili I'm right in the kitchen!" She heard her girlfriend yelled, she smiled then head to the kitchen and saw her busy on the stove.

Lisa approached her thean embrace her from behind, sniffing her Chanel scent.

"Uhmm smells so good... and delicious" Jennie let out a chuckle at Lisa's statement.

"I know right honey and you can have a taste later, but for now prepare the table this is almost done."  Lisa chuckled then leave a soft kiss on Jennie's nape before she pulled out.

"Wow Nini these are my favorite foods!" She exclaimed as she saw some of her favorite foods served on the table.

"Yeah i decided to order some of your favorite korean foods but i also cook some thai foods for you so you must eat a lot"

"Of course! I'll surely will especially when you cook!"

"You're so cute, do what i told you now you're too talkative" The brunette playfully said then they both let out a giggle.

Lisa nodded then started to prepare the table and get everything they'll need. After she prepare she helped Jennie transfer the Pho on the bowl.

After they serve the food, Lisa suddenly hugged Jennie from behind that causes the brunette to glance at her from her shoulder.

"What's wrong Lili? aren't you feeling well?" Jennie asked, concerned that maybe something's wrong.

"Nothing Nini, i just wanna say that i love you so much and I'm so grateful to have you in my arms" Lisa said that makes Jennie blushed and she felt her heart beat increase than its normal pace.

"Aww Lili you're fluttering me, I love you too so much honey. Come here my baby give me a kiss" Jennie said then face Lisa. She cupped both of her cheeks then tiptoe to capture her lips.

The couple kissed passionately and lovingly while their heart beats rapidly.