T E N

"baby, at least eat something for me please?" Jennie pleaded to her girlfriend who's been spacing out since they arrived yesterday. When Lisa and Jennie reached their house, they immediately clean their selves to take a rest. But after that Lisa seems so busy on her thoughts that she won't even utter a word when Jennie talk to her, she also lost appetite and Jennie already knew why, she's surely traumatized because of Irene.

"here eat this, then tell me everything what's on your mind, I'll listen okay?" Jennie assured then placed the food tray next to Lisa.

Lisa decided to eat just a little because she doesn't really have appetite, she just don't want to make Jennie worry. When Lisa finished, Jennie placed the tray on the nightstand beside their bed.

"so baby tell me, what's on your mind?" Jennie asked worriedly, she caressed Lisa's cheeks gently making sure that she'll be comfortable with her touches.

"J-just some things is bothering m-me" Lisa stuttered, she sighed then avoid Jennie's eyes.

"like what? can you tell me?" Lisa simply nodded, she took a deep breath then look at Jennie. Stress, depression, guilt, sadness and anxious were visible in Lisa's eyes.

"It's about the baby, N-nini i swear i didn't l-like it.. p-please I'm begging you d-don't leave me" Lisa plead while staring at Jennie's eyes, Lisa's tears started falling that alerts Jennie. She quickly wiped her girlfriend's tears then embrace her.

"why would i? that bitch raped you, right in front of my naked eyes. I saw everything, every sexual harassment she did to you but I can't do anything. You need me Lisa, and I won't leave you. I'll always stay by your side, I'm always here for you. And I'll give you the justice you deserve, i promise" Jennie assured then kissed Lisa's forehead, Lisa cried harder because of what Jennie told her. She felt so lucky having her, she doesn't deserve being with her because she hurt her too much. She doesn't even know how to make it up to Jennie, she's sure that she shattered the brunette's heart into pieces.

"I'm s-sorry Nini... f-forgive me please" Jennie wrapped her arms around Lisa and hug her tight, she caressed Lisa's back to calm her.

"shh don't cry baby it's not your fault" She assured, her heart shuttered as she watched Lisa cry on her shoulder. She wanna end Irene's life right now with her bare hands but she still can't leave Lisa because Lisa needed her the most.

Lisa sat properly and wiped her tears, she took a deep breath then look at Jennie who's also looking at her.

"N-nini... please don't tell anyone a-about what happened" Lisa plead that causing Jennie to frown.

"and why?"

"J-just don't please, for the b-baby" Jennie rolled her eyes, just the thought of Lisa having a baby with another woman triggers her, all she wants to do is end someone's life mercilessly. "I know you're planning something, but baby not now please?" Lisa added.

"Can you please stop pleading on me because of that? and okay, for the sake of that baby I won't do anything to Irene.... for now." She said with slight irritation on her voice.

"t-thank you nini" Jennie just embrace her then kissed her forehead.

"but once she gave birth to your baby, no one would be able to stop me for doing something to her.. even you, you understand?" She sternly asked Lisa. It sends shiver down to Lisa's spine, she just nodded as an answer.

"take a rest now Lili, I'll be here I won't leave you" Jennie helped Lisa to lay down then she caressed Lisa's cheeks and stare at her.

"don't leave me okay?" Lisa pouted while hugging Jennie's waist. Jennie pinched Lisa's cheeks because of her cuteness despite of being anxious.

"I won't, I promise... but let me just placed these dirty dishes on the sink. Go to sleep I'll be back quick" Jennie peck Lisa's lips then she covered Lisa with a duvet.

"I love you nini" Lisa weakly said then smile lighty at her.

"and i love you more Lili" Jennie winked at her before she stood up and brought the tray with her and head downstairs.

She decided to wash the dishes before she head back on their room. Once she entered their room she saw Lisa who already drifted to her dreamland, she sat next to her figure then caressed her hair gently.

"I'm sorry for not being able to stop that whore for harassing you Lili, but i swear once she gave birth to 'your' baby. I'll skin her alive and I'll surely cut those filthy fingers of her and make sure to plant and explode a bomb inside her nasty pussy" Jennie giggle at thought of doing those stuffs, she can't wait but she have to be patient just for Lisa. She peck Lisa's lips before she grab her phone to dial one of her men.

"Good Afternoon Ms. Kim, what's up?" A deep voice men were heard on the other line, Jennie glance at Lisa before she head on the balcony.

"Hanbin, cancel the plan."

"what? but Ms. Kim, everything's fine already" Jennie rolled her eyes then took a deep breath.

"just do what i command Hanbin, Lisa doesn't want her child to get harmed, so not now just keep an eye to that slut" Jennie said calmly yet intimidating

"noted Ms. Kim, I'll inform the others."

"as you should." Jennie ended the call not waiting for the other's response, she headed back inside and decided to join Lisa on her sleep.

3 days passed

"Lisayahhh" Lisa looked up as she heard a familiar voice called her, and there she saw Chaeyoung approaching her with Jennie.

She was sitting on her swivel chair in her office inside their house since she still don't want to interact with other people except Jennie and her close friends.

"Where have you been? it's been a week since the last time i saw you, you didn't even bother to send me a message" Chaeyoung pouted as she sat on the couch inside Lisa's office.

"She's just busy on her company Chaeng, do you already heard the news that they're merging their companies?" Jennie asked as she sat at the chair Infront of Lisa's table.

"Oh yeahh sorry my bad, What happened? is it doing great?"

"We're still planning, but yeah it's doing great..." Chaeyoung nodded at Lisa's answer while opening the chips that she got inside Lisa's mini fridge.

"What company are you merging with?"

"With the... Bae" Lisa gulped then took a deep breath, Jennie noticed it so she decided to grab Lisa's hands and caressed it.

"Let's have a slumber party later, what do you guys think?" Jennie asked, trying to change the topic to calm Lisa.

"That's great! I'll call Jisoo unnie and the others so it would be more fun!" Chaeyoung excitedly said then took a chips and put it inside her mouth.

"Don't eat all the foods inside my fridge Chaeyoung" Lisa warned and Jennie just chuckled at them.