Chapter 18

Ophelia's POV

"He's here!" Tomi whispered excitedly at me, grabbing my arm and giddily jumping up and down.

"Huh?" I asked, distracted by correcting the order the kitchen had screwed up.

"Niall!  He's here.  And he brought his friend.  They were hoping to sit at the bar but it's full.  We need to get some of your patrons to get lost."

I looked up at her.  "He's here?"

"Yes," she said.  "And he looks goooood."

"Yeah?  Where's he seated now?"

"Table 33."

I stopped what I was doing and peeked out the kitchen doorway and saw them both sitting there.  Niall's back was to the kitchen, though.  "Well, the back of him does look good."

"They want to sit at the bar!  Ditch some of your customers.  Now."

"Tomi, most of them are still waiting to eat."

"Are any of them waiting for a table?"

"Uhh, I think so.  Maybe.  I need to go back out there anyway and check on them."

I finished picking up my plates full of food and walked out of the kitchen, trying to contain my giddiness and nervousness that now I was being watched.  Without looking over at them, I smiled and amped up my personality with some of my customers already at the bar.  All the while,  I pretended I didn't see either of them.

That is, until he was standing right in front of me.