Your Basement

Your POV:
I was sitting in the basement in just my sports bra and really short shorts since it was so hot outside. The cool cement floor felt good on my extremely sweaty skin, I had to shift every few minutes to keep myself from sticking to the cement and myself because that's just gross. I sat there with my eyes closed as I leaned up against the cinder block wall until I heard a noise. My eyes shot open and I looked at the door that led upstairs, my parents were at my aunts so they wouldn't be back all weekend... Who was here? I stood up and grabbed my dads metal baseball bat and carefully walked up the stairs until I reached the door, I opened it slowly and poked my head out. No one. I slowly walked out from behind the door and into the living room. Still no one. "Damn. Maybe I'm hearing things.... FUCK YOU HEAT! YOUR MESSING WITH MY MIND!" I yelled then something or rather someone grabbed my shoulder, I quickly hit them square in the jaw with the bat as I spun around and it made a satisfying "CRACK" sound. "HAH! Shows you to mess with me!" I laughed then realized it was Toby.
"Ow! What the f-fuck (y-y/n)?! Are you t-trying to break my j-jaw?!" He said holding his jaw.
"Oh my glob! Toby! I'm so sorry! I didn't know it was you I swear!" I crouched next to him and looked at his jaw. "It looks like it's only bruised... I'll get you some ice." I got up and jogged to the freezer, I grabbed a ice pack and jogged back to Toby and handed it to him. "God you hit h-hard." He chuckled and twitched as he put the ice pack to his jaw, "it's impressive if you can hurt me. Where'd you learn to swing so hard?"
"No where. I was scared I mean I thought there was someone in the house. So I just swing with all my might." I sat Indian style next to him.
He was staring at me from behind those oh so familiar orange goggles, it was the same look he had when we... You know... Did it.... In that stall. He had been looking at me like that a lot lately but I thought nothing of it usually. I cleared my throat and finally tore my eyes from his, "you're ok right?" I asked and did my best to not look at his eyes.
"No. I'm quite uncomfortable actually." He said in a low husky voice which made me blush.
"Oh... Well if the ice is too cold I could get a towel or something..." I tried to get up but he grabbed my wrist and made me sit in his lap. That's when I felt the rather large lump in his jeans. I blushed even more and looked anywhere but him. "Um can I get up please?" I asked shifting uncomfortably causing him to moan slightly.
"Nah, I think I'll keep you here..." He started tracing the proxy sign into my neck which made me shiver.
"T-Toby not here, it's too hot." I said still trying to get up.
"The basement would be cooler right?" He whispered in my ear then bit it gently, his mouth guard had fallen off when I hit him.
"Well yes... Whoa!" He picked me up bridal style and took me downstairs into the basement. "This isn't what I meant!" I said as he put me down on the cool concrete floor and before I could do anything he was on top of me. "This is what you want though." He said as he nuzzled into my neck then softly bit and sucked on my sweet spot, I moaned and I could practically feel him smirk into my neck as he continued. One of his large hands kept me sitting up while the other snaked down to my shorts and into my panties. I moaned loudly when he inserted two digits. He trusted his fingers at a fast pace while he worked on my neck still and I could feel a knot forming in my abdomen. Just as I was about to release he took out his fingers causing me to whine then gasp when he swiftly took off my sports bra, he started massaging my breasts making me moan, he tweaked my nipples until they were hard then kissed me. The kiss was deep and passionate, when he licked my bottom lip asking for entry I gladly gave it to him. Our tongues battled for dominance and surprisingly I won. I pushed him down on his back not breaking the kiss and snaked my hands up under his sweatshirt as I explored my new territory. He was using his elbows to prop himself up but quickly sat up and took off his sweatshirt, goggles and jeans then flipped us over. He took my shorts and panties off along with his boxers then put my legs over his shoulder, "ready?" He asked and I just nodded. Without hesitation he started slamming into me making me a moaning mess, "oh my god~ Toby I'm gonna-"
"I know." He sounded like he was trying to keep his voice under control.
The knot in my stomach got tighter and tighter until I finally released all over his rock hard member. He kept going for what seemed like hours but really was just a few minutes then spilled his seed out inside me. he pulled out and laid next to me and we were both panting. "Round two?" He asked smirking.
"You're on." I said playfully.

It was a long afternoon...