Toby gets jealous

I'm back guys! It's been a while huh? Anyway I'm doing ok, how have you guys been? I just recently got into the Gorillaz (sadly) and now I'm super fangirling over 2D. Anyway. STORY TIME!
~Avie❤️
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Your POV:
Warren had been sneaking me out of the mansion for a couple months now. Almost every night. Toby was doing more jobs than usual so he shouldn't mind. We just sat and talked, we made jokes about all the pastas and Slenderman, we played games in the woods, we just hung out. One night I was in my room reading some old news paper articles online when my stomach grumbled loudly. "ok ok I get it, Yeesh. Stupid bodily functions..." I said as I went down stairs and yawned, I looked in the fridge then grabbed a 2 liter soda bottle and drank some of the soda and burped loudly as I put the bottle back. Then felt arms snake around my waist from behind and someone's head rest on my shoulder, "You're up late." Toby said quietly as he started swaying.
"Yeah, I was reading then I got hungry." I said as I bit my lip. The fact that he was so close made me nervous, but a good nervous.
"What were you reading?" He was doing this on purpose, I could feel his hot breath on my neck and it sent shivers down my spine.
"Old news articles." I grabbed a slice of pizza and shut the fridge then tried to turn around but he held me tightly. "Toby?"
"I come home late at night and you're never here. I miss holding you." His grip on me loosened and I turned around then hugged him tightly. He hugged back and buried his face in my neck, I felt him smirk into my neck then gasped when he picked me up and took me upstairs. I had dropped my pizza when I hugged him and I watched it sadly as he took me further from precious food.

He put me down inside my room and locked my door then pressed me against it, "I've seen you sneak out with him. You thought you were slick." He whispered as he kissed my neck making me bite my lip. He gently grabbed my hands and intertwined our fingers then pinned my hands above my head and licked my neck. "You're mine, you know that right? I don't share." He whispered huskily in my ear sending shivers down my spine once more. I nodded and he kissed me gently. Why is he being so gentle? He usually wants to dive right into it. I thought as we kissed. He let go of my hands and picked me up again without breaking the kiss then walked over to my bed and gently laid me down so he was on top, he broke the kiss then chuckled quietly and attacked the other side of my neck. He was much rougher this time which made me arch my back and moan. He moved down to my collar bone then down my chest to my pant line, he took off my tank top and kissed me hard as he took off my bra. My face turned dark red as he started massaging my breasts as we kissed. I broke the kiss and pulled his shirt off then flipped us so I was on top and teasingly scratched down his chest as I smirked and bit my lip. I leaned down and kissed him gently and teasingly then kissed down his chest and unbuttoned his jeans, I looked up at him and saw him staring at me through those orange goggles. I crawled back up and took them off then kissed his forehead making him smile. I stared into his honey-brown eyes for a bit until I forgot what I was doing and just kept staring. I could stare at those beautiful eyes forever... He gently bit my neck which brought me back to reality then pulled my pajama pants along with my panties down and stuck a finger in and then another and started pumping in and out. I moaned as he went faster and I rested my head on his shoulder. He took out his fingers then kicked his pants and boxers off and held the sides of my neck and kissed me lustfully. I wrapped my arms around his neck as I moaned into the kiss as he rubbed his tip against my core. He smirked then thrusted into me hard making me gasp, he took this chance to slip his tongue in my mouth and teasingly play with my own. He spread my legs and started thrusting fast as I grabbed fistfuls of his hair as i deepened the kiss and arched my back into his chest. The knot in my abdomen was building up as he started thrusting faster, I broke the kiss and became a moaning mess which made him smirk as he spread my legs wider and started sucking on my neck. My moans became more erratic until the knot finally burst and I came, Toby kept thrusting then came a few seconds later. He made me look at him then smirked and kissed me then rammed into me teasingly, i glared at him playfully as he pulled out and laid down next to me. He pulled me close to him and I buried my face in his chest, he kissed my head and whispered, "I love you."

"I love you too."