The Office

Your POV:
Toby and I were lazing about the pasta mansion without a care in the world. Everyone was out killing so there was nothing to do, I sighed in boredom as Toby tried to twirl a hatchet on his finger. "Toby I'm boooored." I said.
"Wanna go search Slendy's office?" He asked as he put his hatchet back in his belt.
"Won't we get in trouble?"
"Not if we don't get caught."
I smiled evilly and followed him to Slender's office.

We were bored after a few minutes. Go figure. All Slender had in there was boring business stuff, a few new proxies were coming, but that was it. I yawned as I continued searching then gasped and smiled. "TOBY LOOK!" I shouted.
"What?" He asked as he walked over.
"Slender is gonna make me a proxy!" I was so happy at that moment I didn't notice Toby, opposite of me, was not so happy. "No." He said bluntly then grabbed the paper from my hands.
"Hey! If he sees that's gone he'll kill us!"
"You aren't becoming a proxy and that's final, if he doesn't see this he'll forget about it."
"But Toby I wanna be a proxy, I'll get to live here with you guys!"
"Do you not understand what it means to be a proxy (y/n)? You go crazy, kill everyone you love, well I should say loved, you have to do whatever Slender says no questions asked, you can't even kill a dying squirrel. What makes you think you can take a life?"
"Animals are different!"
"I said no." He tore the paper into tiny pieces then put the scraps in his pocket.
"Screw you Toby! You're so infuriating! What the hell gives you the right to control my life?!" I shouted, ever get the feeling when you just want to kill something and beat the crap out of it? That was me right then.
"As your boyfriend I have the right to do what's best for you."
"Are you my boyfriend or my mom? Because I can't tell anymore." I turned my back to him and crossed my arms. No felt arms snake around my waist and I was forced forward on to Slender's desk, "T-Toby?"
"It would be kinda weird if your mom wanted to fuck you as bad as I do, don't you think (y/n)?" He whispered in my ear sending chills down my spine and back.
"I know what you're doing Toby and it's not going to work."
"I'm pretty sure it will." He took off his goggles and mouth guard then kissed the back of my neck. His hand reaching into my black ripped shorts and rubbing my area through my panties. I moaned softly and he just smirked he thought if he did this I would forgive him or at least forget about it he was dead wrong though. I hadn't realized he had pulled down my shorts and panties until he slammed into me causing me to gasp I heard him chuckle as he slammed into me repeatedly making me a moaning mess. I felt the bubble in my abdomen growing bigger and bigger with each thrust, "T-Toby I'm gonna-"
"I am too." He pulled me up off the desk so I was standing with my back right up against his chest and kissed me roughly. He was still thrusting as he licked my bottom lip asking for entrance which I had no problem giving. Our tongues didn't have much time to fight for dominance because we both came shortly after. If he wasn't holding me up I would have fallen down on the desk again. We were both panting and smiling at each other until we heard the front door open, "Toby? (Y/n)? Are you children here?" We heard Slender call from down stairs. I looked at Toby wide eyed then we both hurried to get dressed and clean up Slender's office. Slender teleported into the office and "stared" at us with confusion. "Why are you children in my office?"
"Oh! I- um- I forgot my phone in here!" I said quickly and smiled at him.
"That took both of you to retrieve?"
"Toby- he... Uh.... Was helping me look for it."
Awkward silence.
"Get out." He glared at us and we left without another word.

We both forgot Slender can read minds... Great.