Winter Wonderland

PEOPLE next week is my last week of summer school so I'll be posting A LOT more. Thank you for not saying anything and bothering me about posting. Love you guys and sorry about the wait! Also you are cutting your hair, it's going to look like this only the right half (on the other side of the part) will be red and the rest will be black.

~Avie ❤️

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Your POV:

It was Christmas in two days. I couldn't help but feel lonely for some reason... I still wore my gas mask like Slender said which bothered Toby. He still called me (y/n) instead of Blackwish like he's supposed to. It was around midnight when Jane came into my room with Sally, I was in my black and gray plaid pajama pants and black tank top and staring out my window as the snow fell. Jane sat next to me as Sally started talking to things in my mirror. "What's wrong Blackwish?" Jane asked.

"I always spent Christmas at my grandmothers house... My mom and I would go there to get away from my dad... Everything that happened at home would seem to melt away from my memories when I went there. Now she has no reason to go there... I'm making her suffer..." I said as I tried not to cry. I did love my mother very much but I had to get out of there.

"It'll be alright, she's strong I'm sure she's fine." She hugged me and I hugged back.

"On a happier note. I'm thinking about cutting my hair." I said trying to change the subject.

"How short?"

"Very short."

"If that's what you want, it's your head."

"Do you think you could cut it for me?"

"Me?"

"Yeah!"

"Sure I guess..."

A few hours later after washing it and Jane cutting it, my hair looked exactly like I wanted it to. I smiled and hugged her then helped her clean up, "You look great Blackwish!" Sally beamed and hugged my legs.

"Thanks!" I picked her up and hugged her back.

We all fell asleep in our little makeshift blanket fort on the floor until morning, Sally woke up first and left rather loudly making Jane and I groan. Next I woke up and sat up groggily, Jane was sleeping peacefully next to me making me smile. Very few times did she look like this anymore. I left the fort then got dressed in my usual outfit, the black and white vertical striped pants, black belly shirt with the spider web lace covering my stomach and the sleeves that served as fingerless gloves too, white vest that exposed my stomach, my black toe spiked knee high boots, my goggles around my neck, and I put my gas mask on. I walked down stairs and saw Jeff with his head on the table, Ben in the living room playing some weird Pokemon game with Silver, L.J eating candy with Sally at the kitchen table next to Jeff, Masky and Hoodie fighting over cheese cake at the fridge, and Slendy making breakfast while yelling at them. I sat down across from Jeff and put my feet up on the table then leaned back in my chair, "You hungover again?" I asked.

"So?" He asked then looked at me and fell out of his chair. "WHAT HAPPENED TO YOUR HAIR?!"

"Jane cut it for me, I like it."

"You look badass Blackwish." L.J laughed.

"Thank you."

"Toby is going to flip SHIT!" Jeff laughed as he got back in his chair.

"What do you mean?"

"You'll see." Jeff stood up and left.

I sat there confused as he walked up the stairs then saw Toby walk in, he noticed me right away and froze. We had a staring contest but he won because I looked away. "THE FUCK HAPPENED TO YOU?!" He shouted making us all jump.

"W-Why whatever do you mean?" I asked trying not to stutter.

"YOUR HAIR!"

"Oh this? Jane cut it for me."

"WHY?!"

"I wanted it short."

"BUT I LOVED YOUR LONG HAIR."

"So? I like it like this, deal."

"NO FUCKING WAY!"

"WILL YOU SHUT UP YOU SCHIZOPHRENIC TWITCHING ASSHOLE IM TRYING TO SLEEP!!" Jane yelled and slammed my door.

"I'm going outside, coming Sally?"

"Sure!"

We walked past Toby and got our snow stuff on, Sally put on white wool stockings, pink snow boots, a pink heavy coat that went down to her knees, a purple scarf with a matching hat and mittens, I put on my black fur lined leather jacket and followed her outside. We started building a snow version of Slendy but Sally wanted to give him a smilie face so she stood on my shoulders and used pebbles to make a face for him. Jane came out and we had a snow ball fight, soon everyone was outside and we were all playing hide and go seek in the woods. Slendy wasn't allowed to be it because he can read someone's mind to find out where they are. I was in a tree as I saw Toby run past me, he was it along with Jeff, I jumped down from my tree and took off in the opposite direction. "GOT YOU!" Toby shouted as he chased after me. I yelped and ran faster then noticed I started slipping, I waited for the moment when he would try to tackle me then ducked so I was practically laying down as I slid and he jumped over me, I got up and started running again as I laughed. "TRY TO CATCH ME IF YOU CAN OLD MAN!" I shouted as I laughed, he was 25 and I was 19 so I often made fun of him for being old even though it wasn't entirely true. He tackled me to the ground and smiled down at me, he was only wearing his goggles, he took off my mask and kissed me slowly then took off with my mask. "HEY!!" I screamed then ran after him. He was only a little faster than me so I was able to keep up with him pretty easily. We got to the clearing again, with all the white roses... The winter didn't seem to have touched this clearing at all... It was warm almost like summer and the grass wasn't dead like it would be. He wasn't anywhere in sight so I walked around until I was grabbed and dragged into the roses. "Surprise." He whispered in my ear then nibbled on it, I bit my lip and tried to sit up. "Lay here with me for a while." He pushed me down and got on top of me.

"What are you doing?" I asked my eyes going wide as he slowly kissed my neck.

"You'll see..."

_______________________________

Cliff hanger! Sorry I haven't done one of these in a while XD
Part two is coming this weekend!

~Avie❤️