Imaterriblepersonandimsorrysoheres Trapped Part 2

Toby's POV:

She was gone. I told her to stay with Radio! I was on Radio's back trying to track her down when Slender called us back to the mansion. Fuck!

Offender has her. Fuck Fuck fuck! How did he...? Radio and (Y/n) must have gotten separated. I have to find her. Right as I was about to leave, Jane grabbed my arm. "Toby, wait." She said quietly. "I wanna come with you."

"W-Why?" I asked as I turned to face her.

"She's my best friend. I care about her too."

"Fine." We left, she wasn't at Offender's mansion. Where was he keeping her?

Your POV:
He pushed my face into the floor as he pulled my ass into the air. I growled as I twisted my body, my heel went straight into his jaw. I smiled when I heard him hiss in pain, "How do you like that you sick Fuck?" I panted. I was exhausted. Fighting him off for who knows how long was starting to take it's toll. He was toying with me and I knew it. Toby was right, this human body was weak.

"You're adorable, doll." Offender chuckled. "But you're getting tired."

"Try me."

"Oh I plan to." Something wrapped around my waist, I tried to pry it off but it was too awkward of an angle. It lifted me into the air then slammed me on the floor. I gasped in pain as my body gave out. "There we go, I like a compliant toy~" It hurt to move, I wanted to hit him, to dig my nails into him until he bled, to scratch his face, something! He pinned my hands above my head with one of his montrously large ones as he moved between my legs. "Let's see what Toby likes so much about you."

"Get the fuck off me." I spat, I struggled against him but it was no use, I was too exhausted.

"That's not very nice, and here I was being so gentleman like."

"If you're a gentleman then I'm the queen of England."

"Such a nasty mouth you have... Maybe I should shit you up?"

"Don't you dare fucking touch me."

"Too late~" His free hand slid in between my legs and brushed against my core. I kept a straight face. I wouldn't let him get any pleasure out of me. "I could just fuck you until you give me what I want."

"Its blood, you could just take it."

"It doesn't work that way."

"How does it work then?"

"I'm supposed to be getting things out of you, not the other way around."

"Worth a shot." He continued rubbing my core. I didn't waver. There was no way I was going to let him win. His chuckle sent shivers down my spine, his touch made me want to puke. He buried his face in the crook of my neck and gently bit my neck. "Should I be rough? Or should I be gentle?" He whispered.

"Do you even have a gentle side?" I chuckled.

"Should I show you?" He let go of my hands, holding me in place by my hips as he moved down my body. He pulled my panties out of the way and flicked his tongue against my clit, my body surged, I tried to move away but he held me in place as he continued. I tried to push his head away but he wouldn't move. He gently, slowly, started sucking my clit, running his tongue in circles around it. It felt wonderful, I'm not gonna lie, but I didn't want this from him. I hated Offender with a passion. I tried to knee him in the back of the head in vain.
He got worse and worse, focusing only on my clit as he held me in place. I thought I was going to explode, though I didn't know if I was going to explode or puke first. I begged him to stop when physical rejection didn't work, I pleaded and begged him but he ignored me. I could feel my body building up to it, I didn't want this, I didn't want it! I squirmed and fought and screamed but he didn't stop. Suddenly I felt it; my body surged as my back arched. An intense wave of pleasure swept over me as he pulled away. "Give me the blood, or this gets worse." He warned. I curled up into a ball as tears streamed down my face.

Toby was right. Being human sucks. I was powerless.