The Isabella Problem

Your POV:

I was pacing back and forth in my room as Radio rolled around on my bed. "Mama, why is snow white but sometimes yellow? Yellow snow tastes gross..." Radio said as she got off the bed and started following me as i paced.
"Don't eat yellow snow honey." I replied then stopped pacing and sat on the floor, "I dont get it... Zalgo has a kid? How? Since when? She'll be back... I have too much anxiety for this shit." Radio licked my face then laid down on me.
"That lady was mean. Why was she hurting papa?"
"Because it was fun."
"Like when we hurt people?"
"Sort of."
I stood up and left my room as Radio followed. I sensed something up ahead and froze. This was something i didnt want to see and i knew it. I kept walking silently as my stomach turned upside down, i peeked through the doorway to the bathroom and saw Isabella. How did she get into the mansion?! I thought as i looked closer, Toby... She kissed him and he kissed back. I gasped and backed up until i hit the wall, he looked at me, his eyes were... They werent their normal color. They were red. I took off down the hallway with Radio close at my heel and ran to the living room. Jane and Ben were sitting on the floor playing a video game, "Jane! I need to talk to you! Hurry before he comes!" I whisper yelled as i grabbed her hand and pulled her into the kitchen. Toby was coming down the stairs and i hid behind Jane, "Are you afraid of him?" Jane whispered.
"Thats not Toby..." I whispered back, "Look at his eyes..."
She did as i said then backed up a bit, Toby went into the other room after glaring at us.
"You just have never ending problems dont you.." Jane said quietly.
"What do i do?" I asked frantically.
"Go to Splendors mansion, get help then go to Trender and Offeners mansions and do the same. He isnt the real Toby so he wont notice you're gone. If he asks ill tell him youre sick. Take Radio and go." She said and pushed me towards the door.
"Come with me."
"Someone has to cover for you. This is that bitch Isabellas doing, i can feel it in my gut. Go!"
I ran out the door and headed straight for the mansions. Isabella had a grip on Toby... I had to stop her.
_____________________________________________
Yes it was short but there is a part two coming up! Thank you guys so much for keeping up with this!

~Avie❤