The Mission

Toby's POV:

Slender had called me to his office but when I got there I was more confused than I had ever been, (y/n) was there, she had a giant katana strapped to her back and she was dressed in all black. I looked at her then at Slender and he sighed, "Toby, you and (y/n) are going on a mission today. After it gets dark, I will leave you two to work out the detail by yourselves." He said then teleported out. I looked at her as I processed everything. She looked at the ground and started fidgeting. "What." I said finally realizing it.

"I... Um... I'm a p-proxy now..." She said quietly.

"But I tore up the paper."

She stayed silent.

"I won't allow this."

"Toby don't-"

"I won't let you become a killer, you don't understand (y/n)! Your sanity is the one thing that is most important in this house and if you lose that I don't know what you'll turn into."

"But you seem pretty sane."

"I'm bipolar and schizophrenic. Why do you think I can only spend a few hours with you? You don't see me in that state for a reason."

"I'll do fine Toby."

I grabbed her shoulders and lightly shook her, "You don't know that."

"After this mission if you think I'm not... Prepared... For this kinda work then talk to Slender. Give me a chance." She stared right into my eyes and gently brushed her thumb against my cheek. I sighed then looked at the ground.

"You get to kill one person, leave the rest to me." She smiled ear to ear then jumped on me and squealed.
'She shouldn't be this happy...' I thought.

Your POV:

When it got dark Toby and I were headed out and into the neighborhood. We found a house that had a six year old, a teen, and a single father. Toby said I could pick between the kid and the teen while he took care of the dad so I chose the teen. I snuck into the room and tried to get a better look at them, it was a girl from what her room said; pretty in pink. I smiled when I saw it was Hannah who was a girl who bullied me. (Just change the name if it's not right.) I took out my katana as quietly as I could, put a pillow over her face then stabbed her in the throat. When I was sure she was dead I crept back into the hallway and found Toby killing the dad. All the sudden Toby was thrown across the room and crashed into a mirror, he got back up and charged at the man but he was stopped by the man grabbing his throat. 'shitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshit!' I thought as I ran in with my katana drawn and jumped on the dads back and stabbed him in his chest but yelped when he fell backwards and landed on top of me. After he regained his breath Toby helped me pull the dad off me, he helped me up and then we quickly left due to the sirens in the background.

As we ran back to the mansion I screamed with joy and Toby just stared at me, "WHAT A FUCKING RUSH!! That was awesome!!" I screamed. Toby suddenly grabbed my hand and stopped. "What is it?" I asked the smile on my face shrinking.

"(Y/n) I've been avoiding saying this but you're enjoying this too much." He said.

"What do you mean?"

"This would stun a normal person, or at least phase them, you act like its normal."

"Well I mean... If I froze in a situation like him almost choking you to death then we'd both be dead."

"I understand that."

"I'm acting in the most rational way Toby."

"You're too sweet and kind to be enjoying killing people (y/n)." He said as he put his forehead to mine.

"We need to get back." I said, it wasn't like him to be so worried and sincere like this. I walked back to the mansion with Toby close behind me.

'Maybe he's right?'

_______________________________

Yeah this was more dramatic than the others I know. But meh. I was bitten by the drama llama, every now and again everyone is right?