After the week

Hey peeps, so remember when I tried to draw Blackwish and Jane and it got messed up and it made Jane look like she had a mustache (probably not I never showed the full photo)? Well here's the new one. Sorry it's in pencil I don't have markers or anything where I am right now.
~Avie❤️
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Your POV:
A week had passed by the time Warren said Toby was ok to go home, he picked Toby up from the bed and took him to the mansion as I followed, he hugged me and told me to visit sometime then ran back into the woods. I sat with Toby until he woke up, "(Y/n)...?" He asked as he groaned.

"Hey Toby. You ok?" I asked as I gently checked his head.

"Yeah... My head hurts like hell though... What happened?"

"What do you remember?"

"I remember looking for you then nothing."

"You found me at the tree house, your foot slipped as you were climbing down and you hit your head pretty hard." He wouldn't notice the stab wound until later so I could explain that when he realized it.

"Ow..."

"Yeah." I laughed quietly and hugged him. "I missed you."

"I missed you too." He said as he hugged me back tightly. "Are you ok? You fell from a pretty high cliff."

"Yeah I'm fine now, Slender must be worried we should go see him." I helped him up as we walked in and I was tackled by Radio, Sally, and Jane.

"WHERE THE FUCK WERE YOU BLACKWISH I WAS SO FUCKING WORRIED YOU SON OF A BITCH!!" Jane yelled as she hugged me, Slender teleported in front of us and nodded to me and helped Toby upstairs. I finally got the three off me and and stood up, "I was in the treehouse calm down." I hugged Jane tightly then hugged Sally and Radio as Radio licked my face. Hoody and Masky come running up to me and hug me. I assured everyone I was alright and went upstairs to my room, I sat by my window and started drawing until the sun went down and I heard rocks being thrown at my window. I looked and saw who was throwing them. "Wha....?"
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Cliffhanger for my lovelies! I hope you guys liked even though it was short. See you guys next time!