Getaway Car - Lee Sunwoo

No, nothing good starts in a getaway car

Your P.O.V.

It was dark in the streets and the only source of light was the lamp posts. My lungs were tightening as I breathed faster and deeper while running.

"Y/n, you can't run away from me!" the man shouted as I turned to look back and saw him going inside a car.

I mentally cursed and tried to run as fast as I can. But it was of no use. I was born with a weak body and the man chasing me already got in his car.

Then at that moment, like an answered prayer, I saw the reflection of light on a car parked at the side of the street.

I was 21 and yet I have no experience on driving a car, or whatsoever. But this was my only escape.

As I drew in closer, I noticed that the engine was on and its front lights shone down the street. Someone must be in there.

I slowed down and carefully looked inside the passenger seat through the window. It was tinted so I didn't see clearly who was inside, but it was a girl. The man's car was closing in on me, so I had no choice but to open the door in an instant and hopped in.

"What the fu-- who are you?!" I glanced beside me with a pleading look but after I did, I went speechless.

"What are you doing here?!" she was shouting at me but I didn't flinch. She had a beautiful face and looked quite familiar.

"I'm calling the cop--" she brought out her phone but before she can dial a number, I grabbed it from her.

"Please help me! Someone's chasing me!" I cried.

"What?!" she huffed.

I looked behind the car and panicked when I saw the lights from a car speeding ahead.

"Please! Just this once!" I begged while she stared at me with confusion.

I can hear the tires of the car from behind so I began trembling in my seat. I looked at her once again with tears threatening to come out my eyes.

"Why would I help you?" she coldly stated.

I couldn't answer her. It was silent as she stared at me, and the only sound I can hear was a car door closing from outside.

"Y/n! You think you can hide from me?!" that deep voice gave shivers down my spine as I tried not to tremble.

I peeped at the side mirror and instantly felt terrified when I saw him walking closer to us.

This won't do.

I inhaled deeply and prepared myself to open the door and just run away because this girl here won't help me. But all of a sudden, the gear shifted and when I looked beside me, she already had her hands on the wheel and her eyes in front.

Not long after, she was driving us away from there. I gaped at her side view and almost drooled at how cool she looked right now.

"Are you done staring at me?" she asked without turning to look at me.