Babysitter 2 - Ryu Sion

(I wasn't originally going to make a part 2 about this, but I just wanted to add more to the story.)

I won't get tired, I won't leave you behind

Your P.O.V

"Yes mom, I'll be back at 6 PM." I said through the phone.

After ending the call, I stepped out of the dorm and walked into the streets. I was looking for jobs these days to have extra income, since college life was hard and I needed more money for the expenses.

Fortunately, someone I know introduced me to a household who needed a babysitter. It was on the weekdays and scheduled in the afternoon, since I had no classes at that time.

I looked at my phone and at the number of the house that I was supposed to work at.

023

I rang the doorbell and waited for someone to let me in.

"Come in." a gentle voice ushered.

I turned the doorknob and slowly walked in, looking around the interior in awe as if I was inside a castle.

Then when a young-looking lady stood in front of me, I felt my body tense. She was beyond gorgeous, she looked exactly like a princess.

"Good afternoon. I'm here to take care of the ba--"

"I know, I know." she giggled then suddenly took my hand and led me to their living room.

I felt taken aback since I was quite an introvert and I feel shy around strangers. And this girl here suddenly takes my hand and speaks informally as if we were close.

I mean, I don't mind. She's probably just friendly.

"Just sit here for a while." she instructed me so I did.

I watched as she walked away into the hall and disappeared. Once again, I gazed around the room. There was a large picture on the wall and the people in it looked like a royalty.

Especially the boy. He looked reeeaally handsome! The baby was carefully held in his arms and his smile looked genuine.

"Excuse me."

I flinched when I heard a deep voice not too far from me. I immediately stood up and bowed once I realized that it was the boy in the picture.

"I'm Park Y/n, and I came here to babysit." I greeted and fixed my posture.

When I looked back at him, he smiled sweetly at me and nodded. Oh God, I could almost faint right now.

"I'm Ryu Junho." he reached out a hand which I gently shook.

"It's nice to meet you." I felt my face heat up as his warm hands held mine firmly.

We were just staring into each other's eyes until someone cleared their throat.

"Junho, get your hands off of her." the girl a while ago came and took his hand away from me.