The One - Kim Dayeon & Kim Suyeon

(Can't add two pictures in the media so I'll post it here)

Your P

Your P.O.V.

"Kim Dayeon, do you take Choi Y/n, whom you now hold by the hand, to be your lawful wedded wife?"

"I do."

"Do you promise to love and cherish her, in sickness and in health, for richer for poorer, for better for worse, and forsaking all others, keep yourself only unto her, for so long as you both shall live?"

"I do."

"Choi Y/n, do you take Kim Dayeon, whom you now hold by the hand, to be your lawful wedded wife?"

"I do."

"Do you promise to love and cherish her, in sickness and in health, for richer for poorer, for better for worse, and forsaking all others, keep yourself only unto her, for so long as you both shall live?"

"I do."

"Do you mutually promise you will love, cherish and respect one another throughout the years?"

"We do."

"You may now ki--"

"I object!"

"What the hell Wen zhe you were interrupting the moment!" my cousin, Yujin scolded her.

"I was just kidding, you may now continue." Wen zhe laughed and waved us off.

I faced Dayeon again after laughing and tightened my hold on her hand.

"If this was a real ceremony, I would be crying tears of joy." I stated.

"Really? Well, even if this wasn't a real wedding we can still kiss, right?" she wiggled her eyebrows at me which made me chuckle.

"As I was saying then, you may now kiss." Yujin said.

Dayeon stepped closer to me and put a hand on my cheek. The smile never left both of our lips as we slowly closed the gap between us.

Cheers from our two friends were heard as we shared a gentle kiss, and I never stopped wishing that this moment would be real.