Home - Kim Chaehyun

Your P.O.V.

"I miss you..." I cried and sniffed on the tissue, throwing my garbage on the box beside me.

I was watching some compilation of videos on my phone, and I've been watching these repeatedly for a few hours now. My eyes felt heavy and my voice was hoarse from all the sobbing.

"Why are you still awake?" I looked away from my phone and on to the figure standing on the door.

"Huh?" I mumbled.

The lights were turned on all of a sudden and I felt like a vampire burning under the sun.

"It's 3 am already what are you still-- are you crying?" my best friend asked, walking closer to me.

"Bora, please turn the lights off you're killing my eyes." I instructed her.

"You've been crying, you're the one who's killing yourself. What happened to you?" she questioned, throwing all the tissues on the garbage bin.

"I miss heeer, Boraa..." I whimpered.

She then looked at me and sighed.

"Have you been watching your videos with her again?" she asked as she crossed her arms.

I simply nodded my head and sat up on the bed.

"Y/n, why can't you just call her? You cry over her every night like you two broke up or something." she stated.

"Well it feels like we did. She's too far from me and she's too busy that I can't even talk to her." I explained.

The cons of having an idol girlfriend. Their group had been in a world tour for months now and I was really having a hard time without her.

"Aww, don't worry. They'll come back here soon." Bora rubbed my back and gave me a reassuring smile.

I just pouted and looked at the videos that were playing in my phone again. The one that was currently playing was when we two first moved in together. Here in this apartment.

2 years ago

"I'm here with my very sweet girlfriend today, in our new apartment." I said while recording a video.

I sat down the couch after spinning around, showing our new space.

"This couch is... It's what me and Chaehyun wanted to buy for a while now. And now, it feels sooo comfortable." I stated.

Then I heard a humming voice behind me and not too long after, a pair of arms slid through my waist as her face showed up in the screen.

"Hello everyo-- wait are you going to upload this?" she asked as she suddenly turned to me.

"Nope. Your company might get mad at me for exposing you." I turned to her and pouted.

"Okay. Hi Y/n, if you're viewing this from the future, don't be jealous okay?" she waved on the camera.

"What do you--"

I was cut off when she pecked my lips softly. And when she pulled away, she giggled and I couldn't help but blush.

"Sneaky, huh? Well, I bet future me wouldn't be jealous because she'll still have future Chaehyun too." I grinned.

"I know. I just wanted to do that." she smirked.

I playfully slapped her arm and we both laughed as I ended the video.

Back to present