Promise - Kang Yeseo

Requested by: Hwang84

Your P.O.V.

"Yeseo, do you want one?" I held out a cookie in front of her.

She turned her head to look at me and nodded after seeing the food. Her hands were busy playing on her phone so I just fed her the cookie.

"Is it yummy?" I asked.

She hummed in response with a big smile on her face. Meanwhile, I ate the rest of the cookies while watching her play games on her phone.

It was our vacant in class and only a few of our classmates were left in the room.

"Yeseo, do you want to go out with me?" I asked her with my chin placed on my palm.

She quickly snapped her head to look at me with eyes wide open. I blinked my eyes repeatedly at her, waiting for her answer.

"W-what?" she stuttered.

"I asked if you want to go out with me. It's boring in here and there are no classes after this anyway." I nonchalantly replied.

Her facial expression seemed to relax as she sighed deeply. I raised an eyebrow at her to ask for her answer again.

"Yeah, sure." she nodded and smiled a bit.

Minutes later, we were already wandering out in the streets. Our hands were intertwined as I pulled her to different stores and outlets.

"What do you want to do?" I asked her.

"I'm hungry." she pouted.

I couldn't help but smile from ear to ear as I squished her cheeks. Whatever she does is cute, and I'm sure everyone will agree with me.

"We should go eat then. What do you want to eat?" I asked.

"Hmm, well there's a lot of foods that I've been craving for lately." she thought.

"Then we should eat all of them. My treat." I offered.

"Wow, are you serious?" she asked while I nodded my head.

"But, aren't you babying me too much?" she replied.

"Nahh, you deserve it." I assured her.

"Thank you~" she beamed widely as she hugged me for a short while.

This was one of the reasons why I always treated her. Seeing her smile can already make my day, and it feels good more especially when she's smiling at me.

Before, I just thought that maybe it was because she looked really pretty and cute, or maybe because she was my friend. But as more time passed by, my admiration for her and my desire to always make her happy deepened.

Not only did I want to see her happy, but even when she feels down, I wanted to be there for her. I never hoped and prayed for anything big and special in my life before. But when I met Yeseo, I always hoped to be always there for her.

I like her. And I didn't want to accept it before, but it changed. She made me want to love her, and I'm not complaining.

"Y/n, you didn't have to buy this much for me." Yeseo smiled sheepishly while I just chuckled across her.

"And, you didn't order anything for yourself. Aren't you hungry?" she questioned.

"I'm fine. I can be full already just by watching you eat." I smiled at her.

She laughed and I swear, even her laugh can give me a heart attack. I noticed her cheeks get red and I thought my eyes were kidding me.

"You sound like my mom." she teased.