Flash Drive - Kamimoto Kotone

Your P.O.V.

"Y/n, have you done our report already?" Hikaru asked me.

"Yeah. How about you guys? Have you read your parts?" I asked in return.

I glanced around the room, looking for our other groupmates for this reporting.

"Me and Hyewon read our parts together a while ago. As for Ruan and Youngeun..." she trailed off as we both looked for two certain people.

I mentally face-palmed when I saw Ruan playing with our other classmates and Youngeun was busy chit-chatting with Jia, who was from another group.

"I guess they'll read their parts on the report later." Hikaru laughed.

I just sighed and shook my head as I returned my attention back on my laptop. I was assigned as the group leader and the editor for our presentation, so currently I've got a lot on my hands. Not to mention, our reporting was to be presented tomorrow.

"Y/n! Have you eaten already?" I perked my head up and saw my bestfriend sitting beside me.

"Not yet. I'm finalizing our report." I replied while continuing my work.

"You should take this instead then. Jaehee gave this to me but I've eaten already." Jihan handed a slice of bread to me.

"You sure?" I asked.

"Yeah. You need to eat too, so you could do your report better." she gave me a smile and patted my back.

I thanked her before munching on the bread while typing on the keyboard. Lunch had passed and I was supposed to go out and eat, but it rained all of a sudden. So I just decided to finalize all my work so that I could have a good rest tonight.

"Ruan! Youngeun!" I turned and called to the two who were still quite occupied.

"Yes?" Youngeun attentively replied to me, so I signaled her to come.

Meanwhile Ruan, she was still busy playing with her friends. I guess she didn't hear me.

"Ruan!" I called again.

She looked up for a second and glanced around to see who called, before her eyes landed on me.

"Oh, Y/n!" she smiled and waved at me.

"Come he--" I stopped talking when I averted my gaze to Kotone, who was sitting next to Ruan.

She was looking at me and I kinda felt something. I didn't know if it was awkward or if I felt surprised that she was looking at me. But it was no doubt that it made me feel something.

"What is it?" Ruan asked me.

"Oh right, come here." I shook off my thoughts and gestured for her to come as well.

When the two finally came, I told them to read their parts and explained the summary of the report so they could understand.

Later that day, after all our classes were finally done, I stayed behind and waited for the rain to stop. Unfortunately, I didn't have any umbrella and there was no one to fetch me either.

"Y/n, aren't you going home yet?" Jihan questioned while packing up her things.

"I'll wait for the rain to stop." I muttered and opened my laptop to watch some movies.

"I can ask our manager to take you home." she offered.

"Thank you, but I don't want to bother you guys. I'm fine." I assured her.

When all the students left the room, I just sighed and played the movie. A few minutes later, I heard some noise around the room. I immediately turned to see what it was because I thought I was the only person left.