Choice - Seo Youngeun & Huh Jiwon

Youngeun and Jiwon got the most comments on the poll, so here it is.

Your P.O.V.

"Come ooonnn~" I yelled and jumped up and down in the middle of the crowd.

Flashing colorful lights were dancing with us and I can start feeling the effects of alcohol in my head. Everything was spinning and I didn't know if it was because I was dancing like crazy or because I'm starting to get dizzy.

But despite all these, I was clearly having fun.

"WOOOO! BEST NIGHT EVER!" I exclaimed.

I gulped down the remaining liquid on my glass and raised it in the air, hissing as I felt the strong taste in my throat.

"This is fun!" I cheered.

"Want to have more fun?" a familiar voice whispered into my ear.

I felt an arm wrap around my waist as I turned around, facing one of the most beautiful face I have ever seen in my life.

"Heeyy Jiwooonn~" I slurred and wrapped my arms around her neck.

"Are you drunk already?" she chuckled before intertwining her hands behind me, making me move closer to her.

"Naahh, I daunt thinggk saurr..." I mumbled.

A laugh escaped her cherry lips and suddenly, all I can hear and see was her.

"Let me take you home." she offered.

I just nodded my head and followed her while she held my hand. My consciousness was starting to drift away as we entered her car.

Once we arrived home, she helped me stand up properly while I tried to open the door.

"K-keys..." I muttered while forcing my eyelids to open and finding the right key to our door.

"Need help?" she asked.

I shook my head and once I found it, I unlocked the door and  went in. But before we can, Jiwon stopped on her tracks.