Steal My Girl - Kim Doah

Find another one 'cause she belongs to me

Your P.O.V.

I walked down the halls while feeling a lot of stares from the other students.

"Oh my God, it's Lee Y/n!"

"She looks so beautiful in person~"

"I wanna ask her out."

"Hey! That's impossible, you know she only has eyes for one person."

I snickered at the whispers that I heard. I'm glad that they know I'm not interested in anyone other than--

"Y/n!" I turned behind me and saw my friend.

"Sumin!" I greeted back.

"Are your classes finished already?" she asked while catching her breath.

"Yep. Why?" I replied.

"Well, if you're free..." her cheeks blushed as she kept her eyes on the ground.

"Uh, actually... I have somewhere to go to." I scratched my nape guiltily.

"Oh. Well, I guess we can just hang out next time." she smiled.

"Of course. See you then." I waved her goodbye and walked to the front of the school.

More students were now looking my way, but I really got used to it already.

"Y/n!" I looked ahead and immediately beamed when I saw who it was.

"Mrs. Kim!" I ran to her and bowed respectfully.

"How was school? Did you have fun?" she asked and we both walked to their car.

"It was okay ma'am. But it wasn't too much fun since your daughter wasn't around." I answered.

"I see. But don't worry, we'll go see her now." she patted my shoulder then we entered the car.

"Hello Y/n!" Mr. Kim greeted me from the driver's seat.

"Hi Mr. Kim! It's good to see you again." I cheered.

We were now on our way to the girl's camp, where my best friend stayed with other trainees from the survival show Girls Planet.

I was so happy and proud when she first joined Produce 48, and even though she didn't debut in the final lineup, she still got to debut in another group. And now, she decided to participate in another survival show.

And as her best friend, I will support her in her dreams no matter what.

"Y/n, you know I think it's time you two got closer." I was startled in my seat when Mrs. Kim spoke to me.

"But we are close ma'am." I chuckled.

"You know what I mean." she turned to me and wiggled her eyebrows so I couldn't help but blush.

It's really funny how they support our relationship, even though we weren't together yet.

"I don't think she wants that kind of relationship though. And, I respect that she still prioritizes her dreams." I stated.

"We're always thankful that you still support her. And please keep staying by her side, Y/n." Mr. Kim told me.

"Yes I will, sir." I smiled, even though he was focused on driving.

I know that a lot of people are aware of my feelings for her already. And she knows as well.

But she's an idol, and I really understand that she has more things to achieve other than a romantic relationship. So for now, I'm content staying as her best friend.