Chapter 1

5 years later...

Minju's POV

"Kim Minju-ssi, your shoot is about to start," manager-nim came to tell me while I'm busy doing my make-up.

"Okay, I'll be right there," I said and stood up to change into another outfit.

Oh, wait. We're back? Author-nim. Why are you writing another book? There's literally nothing to write about. (Author: I don't know either)

Aish. You're making this depressing. Okay, whatever. I guess I'll do the intro.

Hi readers! You might be wondering why there's another book. Well, I'm not sure why either. But yes, I'm alive and well. If you were wondering what I was doing, I became a model. Yes, a model. I figured it would be a good career for me since I can't really do anything else besides being pretty because that's what Yena told me. Ugh, that duck.

Let me bring you through what happened after that...uhm that thing, I'm not going to talk about it. Anyways, so yeah, I'm a model now, I haven't heard from her since then. Yena and Yuri have been well as always, I think they're about to get married soon...I don't know. Well, things have been going well so far...except that thing just keeps on bothering me even though it has been 5 years. I know, I know, she's gone. Just let me heal my broken heart, okay?

Eunbi eonnie's business has been thriving, Hyewon eonnie is just living with her now. Oh, I have my own apartment now that I work as a model. It's nothing big. Just a small penthouse, not those luxurious types. Hmm...what else...Oh! Yena became the CEO of her father's company. I know Yena's father and her father are partners, but separately they have their own businesses. The duck and Yuri are pretty much living their best life now.

Let me just cut everything short. Heejin and Hyunjin have migrated to America and they've decided to stay there for good, but they do come back once in a while to visit us. Those lovebirds, pssh. They are married by the way. Every couple you know since then have been living together, and we're all pretty much still close with each other. We meet at least once a week or two so we'll get updated with our lives.

And I'm here...alone...just trying to move on I guess. Pretty sad, isn't it? *sniffs*

Haiz... But I did make some new friends. Come on, let me introduce them to you guys along the way.

"Stand by." the cameraman said while I posed.

"Good, next. Yes! Next. Wow, you're doing great. Next, yes. Beautiful. Yes!"

After a few shots, I went back to the waiting room to get changed out. That was the last thing on my schedule for today. As I was putting on some comfortable shoes, a few of my workmates, or should I say friends, came into the waiting room.

"Omo! What are you guys doing here?"

"Eonnie! We've come to visit you of course!"

"Don't you guys have to prepare for your debut which is coming soon?"

"Yena eonnie said we could take a break."

Ah yes, I forgot to tell you. Yena is the CEO of the company that I'm signed on to. Well, she managed to convince her father to let her set up her own company after a year of being the CEO of her father's company since Yuri is working as a composer as well. She thought it would be a great idea, and it was. 

If you ask me how Yena's dad let her take over the company so quickly, she may be dumb, but when it comes to business administration, I think she has a knack for it. She did go to university, but she kinda dropped out halfway to focus on the business. All in all, she's still our dumb little duckling.