Chapter 21

They reached Minju's apartment in no time while Yujin parked the car near the entrance of the building.

Minju looked at Yujin. "Wanna come up?" She asked while Yujin raised both her eyebrows. She has actually never been to Minju's house yet since they often only go to her house.

"Yas, let's get it." She smiled while Minju chuckled before starting the engine again and entering the building's carpark.

After parking the car, they both got off the car and headed up to Minju's apartment. Minju punched in the passcode and opened the door, revealing her average-size penthouse which is perfect for Minju.

It may be a little small for a renowned model but Minju likes keeping things neat, plus, she's living alone, so there's no need for such a big place

The taller looked around and loved how everything was so—Minju. "Wah...this is so cute," Yujin said while waving her tiny fists in the air before taking off her shoes and entering the place. Minju took off her jacket and hung it near the door while making her way in.

She turned around "It's not big. Come here." and called for Yujin as she made her way to the bathroom. Yujin followed and looked at Minju who was holding onto the showerhead. Yujin tilted her head while she pulled her into the shower.

"Wash your feet. I already mopped the floors." Minju nagged while Yujin obliged and did whatever she told her to. Come to think of it, Minju feels like a mother she never had.

"I thought you were going to ask me wash the toilet..." Yujin mumbled while wiping her feet against the floor mat, not knowing why she had that thought before heading out to the living room.

Minju went into the kitchen to get some water while Yujin followed her like a puppy. She slowly admired the whole interior from corner to corner and it really showcases Minju's personality. She smiled and went nearer to Minju before giving her a back hug and kissing her crown.

"Do you like me that much?" Minju asked while turning around and handing her a cup of water. Yujin nodded furiously while taking the cup and sipping on it. The latter's big doe eyes constantly stayed on the brunette while she did some other things.

"Are you hungry?" Minju asked while Yujin nodded as she pouted. Minju chuckled and pulled out some ingredients from the fridge.

"You're cooking?" Yujin asked while Minju nodded. Yujin went forward to stop her from what she's doing.

"What are you doing?" Minju innocently asked while Yujin took the ingredients away.

"You're tired, let's just order in." She said while pulling Minju into the living room. Minju didn't decline since she was indeed tired, so they made their way onto the couch before Yujin pulled out her phone.

Yujin leaned onto Minju as she scrolled through the food delivery app. Minju smiled and softly stroked her hair while they browsed the menu together.