Chapter 35(M)

After the ceremony ended, everyone made their way into the reception halls for lunch. The place wasn't very big but there's a stage at the very end with a grand piano on it along with many round tables to accommodate all the guests. Following the theme of the whole wedding, the interior is also filled with a variety of flowers, small tiny chandeliers hanging above them.

"Everyone, please gather on the stage for a group photo!" The photographer for the day announced through the mic while everybody carefully made their way in front for a commemorative photo of the whole wedding. After that, it was time for Minju to throw the bouquet.

The coordinator called all the ladies down and they gathered in front of Minju. Yujin stood at the corner and winked at a certain girl standing behind the crowd before smiling at Minju who was excited.

"Ready?" Minju said while earning nods from everyone. She turned around and was about to throw but she didn't. They were all confused when Minju turned around to face them as she carefully made her way down the stage with the crowd clearing a path for her leading to Sakura. She smiled sweetly before placing the bouquet within her hands, the pink-haired girl looked as confused as ever.

"Why didn't you throw it?" She asked while Minju signaled her to turn around. And when she did, she saw Chaeyeon standing right behind her. She walked towards Sakura and took both her hands, staring deeply into her eyes, not minding the audience around them.

"Took me long enough to do this. It's been eight years since we've got together and I want that to go on forever. I have many things to say to you but I'm afraid that would take a long time. I want to spend the rest of my life with someone who understands me the most and that person is none other than you." The girl smiled before kneeling down on one knee, still holding onto Sakura's hand as she looked up, eyes filled with love before smiling gently.

"So Saku-chan, will you marry me?" She softly uttered while the pink-haired girl was at a loss for words, honestly not expecting all this as it happened all too suddenly. She couldn't help but nod as she used one hand to cover her mouth to silence her sobs, Chaeyeon standing up and hugging her while burying her face into her neck. "I'll gladly marry you." She cutely spoke up which made Chaeyeon giggle as she pulled away and gently slipped the engagement ring onto her finger.

"LET'S GET IT!" Everyone started cheering while some of their friends started throwing some flower petals they prepared for the two of them. Chaeyeon planted a soft kiss on Sakura's forehead before they all went back to their seats with hearts thumping in excitement and happiness. The newlyweds went on to greet their guests and relatives who came before going to a room to change out of their wedding gown and suit into something much more comfortable. Their friends changed out already.

"Are you ready?" Yujin asked Minju who was grabbing her guitar from the bag, nodding excitingly before they head back out to the hall and placed the guitar on the stage, going on to join their friends. They chatted for a while, enjoying the appetizers served.

"May I have the newlyweds on stage please?" Yujin and Minju looked at each other before smiling, their friends all confused about what is going on. The taller reached out for Minju hand as they made their way down towards the stage.

"What is going on?" Yena asked Yuri while the hamster kept quiet, just watching the two walk towards the stage. "They're singing a duet." Chaeyeon answered her which made her go 'Oh...'

"Oh my god, that's so sweet!" Heejin excitingly waved her fist in the air while Yujin sat down in front of the piano and Minju sat down, placing the guitar gently on her lap.

"So, we've prepared a little something for you guys. Thank you all for coming down to our wedding and I hope you enjoy it." Yujin spoke into the mic while claps could be heard from everyone.