Chapter 20

"Babe, you sure you'll be fine?" Yujin asked while Minju unbuckled her seatbelt.

"Yes, I will be. It's not my first time going to work." Minju chuckled and got off the car.

"No, I'm coming," Yujin said and got off the car too.

"What are you doing?" Minju asked and looked at Yujin.

"What? I want to see what Yena's building looks like. And who knows you might be in danger? We can't be too safe, now can we?" She said and shrugged before going towards Minju and holding onto her hand.

Ever since they got back together, Yujin has been protecting Minju as if she were a literal baby. Wherever she goes, the puppy will follow. She can never once leave the brunette out of her sight and that's because she cannot bear to lose her anymore. Speaks much that she had a tracker on Minju's phone. Creepy, but sexy if it's Yujin.

Anyway, Minju couldn't say anything and just let her be. She's been wondering why Yujin is so free this whole month or even two, it's as if she doesn't have any work to do but I guess you could say that's the life of a CEO.

As soon as the two walked in, people started looking at the two striding in with an aura around them while Yujin roamed her eyes around.

"Wow, this duck is impeccable." She cooed as she looked around before running into a guy.

"Ahh Minju!" The guy greeted while Minju smiled.

Yujin looked at who it is and widened her eyes while the guy did too.

"YOU!" They both exclaimed in sync and pointed at each other which made Minju look at them while being confused.

"You know him?" Minju asked and Yujin nodded while visibly glaring at the guy.

The taller frowned. "He's the one who brought you to his house when you were drunk! I don't know what the heck he did to you but I'm still pissed!" Yujin uttered while gritting her teeth. Minju looked at Hyunjin and chuckled.

"He? Did something to me? Babe, you're overreacting." Minju said while laughing softly. Yujin slackened her jaw and looked at her with pure confusion.

Hyunjin shifted his gaze from Yujin to Minju. "She came to my house that day and told me she was your girlfriend. Is she though?" he said and raised his eyebrow before looking back at Yujin while Minju nodded.

The guy opened his mouth, understanding why she was so shocked the other day. "Let me introduce myself to you formerly, I'm Hyunjin, Hwang Hyunjin and I'm Minju's colleague as I've told you. I don't know why you got so mad that day, but I'm sorry if you misunderstood. Because there's no way I'd do anything to Minju." Hyunjin said while he extended his hand for a handshake which Yujin took it reluctantly.

"What do you mean—"

"Baby!" Jeongin came and hugged Hyunjin while looking at the couple in front of them. Yujin looked at the two of them and looked at Minju, blinking profusely while the scene unravel in front of her.

"Babe, he's gay," Minju said and smacked Yujin's shoulder and laughed so hard she almost cried. The taller's got flustered as she processed everything.

"Yeah, sorry if I made you worry." Hyunjin chuckled while Yujin just stood there all dumbfounded, gulping when she realized what she did that very day, cussing at an innocent person.

Minju held onto Yujin's hand, making her snap back to reality. "Come on, let's go. We can go see ducky." Yujin nodded and let Minju lead her to wherever they're going.

They took the lift and headed up to Yena's office. They knocked once and entered while the duck quickly jolted up when she saw who it was.

"Aigoo, my humans. Why are you here?" Yena said and asked them to sit down.