Chapter 13

The day of Yena and Yuri's wedding has arrived. They have all been so excited for this day ever since they were little children in high school.

Within the two months, Yujin was just super busy and exhausted with the takeover so she didn't really get to hang out with the rest. But of course, she'll be attending the wedding because there's no way she's missing out on her bestie's wedding.

The thing is, she has yet to tell everyone about her not being married and no one actually seemed curious about them being 'married'.

Ever since Yujin stepped foot into Korea again, Minju found herself constantly thinking about her nonstop and she doesn't know why. All she knows is that Yujin is now married and there's no way that the brunette still likes her after a whole five years. After all, she has been convincing herself that she has already moved on. Just when she thought that the heavy feeling on her chest has been lifted after being mere friends with Yujin, she finds that same feeling returning through time. That particular knot in her heart that has been tied up is dying to be untangled. It's affecting her a lot, sometimes even distracting her from work.

Now, the 12 of them are at the wedding venue, getting ready for the wedding ceremony. Chatters filled the air as guests and visitors made their way to their seats.

Minju, Wonyoung, Eunbi, Hitomi, Sakura, and Chaewon are in the room along with Yuri, preparing themselves, putting on their lavish dresses and makeup.

The moment Yuri walked out of the fitting room, her six friends gawked at how stunning she looked. Their legs were immediately drawn to the bride in front of them.

Minju started tearing up while Sakura held onto her shoulders to comfort her a little.

"Yuri-ah, since when did you get so pretty? My Joyul has become a woman." She said while sniffing and Yuri smacked her arm.

"Yah, I was pretty from the start." She said, flipping her non-existent hair as it's being tied up while looking all smug.

"But seeing you getting married is making me so emotional. My best friend...is getting married." Minju uttered while fanning her tears away as she didn't want to ruin her makeup.

"Stop crying, you're going to make me cry too," Yuri said and hugged Minju tightly.

"Always stay happy okay? If that duck does anything to you I'll fry that duck alive for you."

"No need, I can handle her myself," Yuri said while raising her hand into a stop sign and the 7 of them laughed wholeheartedly.

Meanwhile in Yena's room...

"Omo, ducky looks so handsome. Uwah!" Hyewon gawked at Yena who just came out of the fitting room as if they haven't seen her wear the suit before.

"Are you ready?" Yujin asked while Yena approached her.

"I'm so nervous bro." She said while physically trembling as Yujin held firmly onto her shoulders.

"Stay calm and be happy okay? This is a big day for you." Yujin said before hugging the duck while patting her back softly, letting out a dimpled smile.

"I really thought you'd get married before me, Yujin-ah," Yena muttered as Yujin pulled away, pressed her lips together, and sighed.