Chapter 4

Yujin's POV

I walked into my room to just chill for the day. My dad has already told me I could go back to Korea in a week's time. You can never imagine how excited I am, but so nervous at the same time. Just then, Wonyoung came into my room. It's normal.

"Have you packed your things yet?" she asked while sitting on my bed.

"Nope," I said and looked at my phone.

"What are you doing?"

"What?"

"Aren't you excited to go back?" she asked and I looked at her.

"Well, yeah...but no at the same time."

I stood up and went to sit beside her. She sighed.

"And why is that so?"

"I don't know, Wonyo. What if she doesn't want to see me? I-I don't even know what happened to her after that. We haven't even talked for the last five years. At this point, we're practically back to being strangers."

She pressed her lips together and gave me a warm and assuring hug.

"Yujin-ah...I'm sure that if she still loves you, she'll be waiting for you there," she said while pulling away.

She's right, I must have a bit of hope if I want things to work out.

"But what do I do? I can't just go 'Hey, I still love you, will you be mine?' right? That would be rude and stupid."

"No, you don't do that you hypocrite. Just take things slow first. Maybe let her become comfortable with you again like how you guys were. I'm sure you can do that, right? You did that before." She said and patted my shoulders.

No matter what Wonyoung did to me in the past, she still understands me so well. Throughout the five years, she has been here for me even if I didn't want her to. She has always been like a mother to me, I don't know if that sounds weird but yeah, she took care of me throughout those few years. I'm glad I can call her my best friend now.

"By the way, what time is the flight?" she asked and I looked through my phone.

"7 pm next Tuesday."

"Bruh that's like 5 days away!" She quickly stood up and grabbed the luggage bag.

"What are you doing?"

"Come on and start packing you lazy dog," she said and threw me my clothes.

I laughed and went on to help out. We have a lot of things to pack.

--

After about I don't know how long has it been, we managed to pack all our clothes. But don't get me wrong, we only managed to finish the clothes part. Folding clothes wasn't as easy as I thought.

Wonyoung went downstairs to get something to drink while I sat here. I scrolled through my phone and went into Instagram. Yes, I know what I said about not getting involved in social media and stuff, but I at least have to see what's going on, right? I do have an account, but not many followers. It's kind of private. Well, I only use it to see whether she's doing fine. She is, so I'm not so worried.

 She is, so I'm not so worried