Chapter 29

"What took you so long?" Gyuri asked Minju as she sat down beside her with Yujin.

"Nothing." She said and smiled which made Gyuri roll her eyes. Yujin placed her chin on her palm, elbow supporting her head, and looked at Minju with loving eyes.

 Yujin placed her chin on her palm, elbow supporting her head, and looked at Minju with loving eyes

"Ahh, her?" Gyuri smirked which earned a smack on her shoulder. "I'll tell you later." She said while Gyuri nodded and Sunwoo came back into the room while holding onto his face.

Everyone's eyes got stuck on him by his awkward movements as he avoided Yujin's glare. "What happened to you?" The director asked him while he shook his head and smiled, hand still on his reddened, almost bruised cheek.

"I'm f-fine, just fell." He said while trying to laugh it off, making Yujin devilishly smirk at the poor guy. "That doesn't look like something you get when falling..." Eugene uttered while examining his cheek, Sunwoo pushing him away while chuckling awkwardly.

"Shut up." He whispered while Eugene shrugged. "Looks like he got beaten up somewhere." He whispered to himself while opening the document the director gave a while ago.

"Okay, then shall we start?" he asked and everyone nodded.

"Now tell me what happened back there?" Gyuri asked while entering their hotel room with Minju and Yujin trailing behind.

"Babe, you tell her," Minju said while Yujin sat with legs crossed on the bed beside Gyuri as the brunette went on to pack her stuff up a little.

Yujin cleared her throat, exaggerating some things but Gyuri doesn't need to know that.

"So, I went all ninja mode and beat the shit out of him," Yujin said while nodding with pride written on her face. Minju sat behind her and shook her head.

"No you didn't. But you were cool babe." She said and pecked Yujin's lips with Gyuri looking as shock as ever.

"Wah...I didn't know he was still like that. He really did that to you?" Gyuri asked Minju who was busy smiling at Yujin. She turned to face Gyuri and nodded before sitting on Yujin's lap. The older than eyed them, blinking profusely.

"Yah! Do you guys have to be this clingy?" She exclaimed with a face of disbelief while the two who were hugging each other nodded before chuckling.

"Well, it has been four months...I don't blame you guys." She said and stood up before making her way into the bathroom.

"Babe, she said she likes someone from her company eh," Minju told Yujin while turning her head slightly.

"Is it?" Yujin asked while Minju smiled and nodded. "You guys seem close already huh?" she asked Minju who leaned back against Yujin's chest.

"She's a nice person. Weird too. Are all your friends this weird?" Minju asked while Yujin frowned.

"I heard that!" Gyuri shouted from the bathroom while the two giggled. "Yah, my friends are your friends. What are you talking about?" she started tickling Minju until they both fell back onto the bed.