Chapter 15

Third Person's POV

Yujin stopped sobbing and just thought for a while, still on the balcony. She lifted up her head at a sudden realisation.

"Wait...does that mean she still likes me?"

'Why do you fucking make me feel like this even after 5 years?'

"But...why did she sound like..."

'So what?'

"She's in denial." Yujin uttered with her hands below her chin, face blank like a white sheet of paper.

She recalled what Yuri told her about how Minju was when she first confessed to Yuri that she likes Yujin.

'She was constantly denying her feelings for you. I had to make her admit by pressuring her a little. I don't know if she's still like this, but you'd never know.'

A sudden light bulb appeared above her head while she widened her eyes. "She still likes me. She does. Wait. Holy shit, am I that dumb? The fuck happened to smart Yujin."

She smacked herself back to reality and quickly jolted up from her seat before going back into the house. She looked around for Minju but she wasn't anywhere to be seen. She started to panic a little and went to Yuri to ask her but she didn't see her here either.

"What do you mean you don't know?" Yujin asked Yuri while she shrugged.

"Weren't you the one talking to her?"

"Yeah, but I might have done something and not tell her...she left me on the balcony and now she's not in here." She fiddled with her fingers while looking down.

"What did you do?" Yuri said and crossed her arms.

"I didn't manage to tell her why I left..."

"You idiot! She's probably out drinking again." Yuri smacked Yujin while pinching her nose bridge as she shook her head in disbelief.

"Again?" The puppy knitted her eyebrows together.

"Are you numb Yujin-ah? Did you not think about how hurt she was during the five years after you left her? At this point, she's probably in a bar right now." she recalled how she had to drive Minju home whenever the latter was drunk.

"But which bar?"

"That I don't know," Yuri said while shaking her head.

Yujin remembered something she had on Minju back then. "Wait, I might know." She pulled out her phone and re-installed an app—a tracking app. Luckily, the application still had her old data in it.

"I wonder if she still has it." She waited for the app to load. She then searched for Minju's name she saved years ago, and luck seems to be on her side since Minju transferred all the data over to her new phone, still using the same number.

"Why the fuck do you have a tracker on Minju?" Yuri got weirded out since it does feel a little creepy, but it's Yujin.

"What? She gets lost easily." Yujin said innocently while Yuri couldn't deny it.

"She's here. I'm going." She showed Yuri her phone before walking.

Yuri held onto her arm which prevented her from walking further. "I'm coming," she said and Yujin held onto her hand, removing it from her arm.

"I'll go alone." Yuri took a deep breath and nodded. She wouldn't want to interfere them anyway, it's something that should be resolved by themselves.

Yujin then went to her car and quickly drove to the place where Minju was. But once she got there, she roamed her eyes around the rather small bar, but couldn't spot Minju anywhere. She anxiously walked to the counter.