Chapter 16

Yujin went back into her room and laid down on her bed along with a loud sigh. She's hesitating on whether she should continue her talk with Minju or just let her rest since she's not entirely sober. She put her arm over her eyes and just let herself drown in her own thoughts.

Just then, her room door busted open and Minju came walking in—more like running. Yujin lifted her head to see who it was while Minju just crashed into her, landing right on top of Yujin's body.

"What the—oof!"

She slightly groaned before sitting up while holding onto Minju's shoulders as she looked at how red her face was, thinking it was the effect of alcohol. The brunette then started crying out of nowhere which made Yujin panic and sit her up properly on the bed. Minju's tears just couldn't stop flowing and the taller panicked as she didn't know what to do.

"W-Why are you crying?" She asked, looking intently at her face while Minju ignored her question.

Minju started hitting Yujin's chest, each time increasing her strength, making her back up a little bit. She held onto Minju's shoulder to make her stop.

"W-Why are you doing this to me? Why do you always make me feel p-pain? Why am I still feeling pain when I have already moved on f-from you? Why do you...have to c-come back...?" She said in between choked cries, finding it harder to breathe which made Yujin tightly embrace her in her own arms since that was the only thing she thought of at that time.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry for leaving you Minju-ah...I had no choice back then, I fucked up, okay? I didn't want to leave you and as much as I didn't want to, I couldn't."

The brunette's cries started to get heavier while Yujin just slowly caressed her hair in an attempt to calm her down. It surprisingly worked. Minju pushed her away slightly and looked directly into Yujin's eyes. The taller stared back while Minju's dark eyes were screaming for help, screaming for her to help ease the pain she's feeling.

"W-What do you mean?" Minju sniffed shakily while wiping her tears with the back of her palm.

Yujin gently shifted the fray hairs across Minju's face to get a better look at her while holding onto her hand. Minju's eyes quivered the moment it locked with Yujin's gaze, the closeness between them was of no help as scenes from the past came flashing throughout their minds—the last day they were together.

Yujin let out a soft sigh and brushed Minju's hair up and away from her face, wiping her tears that fell out unknowingly using her own thumb. As much as she wants to tell her everything, she can't because she's still drunk. There's no way Minju is going to remember all this when she wakes up the next day.

"Don't cry..." She caressed Minju's cheek as she stood up, tears slowly forming at the brink of her eyes. Yujin pressed her lips together before heading towards the door. Minju quickly went after her, turned her around, and pinned her onto the door. Yujin groaned in pain as she got pushed against the door harshly while she looked at how Minju's eyes became empty. She couldn't tell what the latter is feeling right now.

Minju suddenly inched closer till their faces were an inch apart. Yujin felt her breath lingering on her lips while the brunette suddenly crashed her lips onto Yujin's. The taller flinched at the sudden contact and didn't do anything but let her do what she wants.

She misses this, she misses her lips, she misses everything so badly but she can't take advantage of her when she's drunk. Minju carelessly penetrated her tongue in as a tear escaped from the taller's eyes. Yujin could taste the hint of alcohol still lingering around in her mouth as she slowly pulled back, hands on Minju's shoulder, making the brunette stop whatever she was trying to do.