Chapter 34

29th October 2018

After months of preparation and dedication, it is finally the moment everyone has been waiting for. The moment where two souls meet to say their vows and promises to each other for the rest of their lives. The moment where two hearts will be bound by love and in law.

The couple decided to go for a rather simple but not too simple wedding, inviting only their close friends, relatives and perhaps their schoolmates from high school.

Yujin and Minju are both in separate rooms, thinking that it would be more exciting if they were to see each other in their gown and suits on the day itself. Both of them picked their own outfits to give their wedding day a little more mystery, seemingly like a surprise for the both of them. Well, they already know the other is going to be gorgeous without even looking. Even their friends are all well-dressed as their bridesmaids.

The walls of the rooms they're in are painted pure white with mini pink and white roses decorating the interior. The curtains unraveled, revealing an ever-so-stunning woman, every inch of fabric snuggly fitted along her tiny waist, flaring towards the end of the dress with her well-built shoulders exposed, showing her structured collarbones. Her friend's eyes trailed from the bottom to the top to see the brunette smiling ever so brightly on such an eventful day.

"AHH WHAT IS AN ANGEL DOING HERE? AM I DEAD?" Yuri screamed as she quickly ran to Minju, admiring her beautiful best friend who she has seen grow throughout the years to become such a captivating woman. Minju got a little shy since this is the first time she's showing anyone the gown she chose.

"Of course, our model Minju. Her taste will never fail." Chaeyeon, who was supposed to be in Yujin's room, came in and clapped while she saw Minju coming out of the fitting room. "Yah! Why are you here! You better not spoil the whole thing!" Hyewon started smacking and pushing her out of the room which made the rest giggle while Eunbi chased after her because she is five months pregnant, not wanting her to hurt herself.

"Is this okay?" the brunette asked while all their heads turn to her, obviously still awestruck at how astonishing she looked in that beguiling gown. "Yujin's going to be jaw-dropped when she looks at you. I bet $10 that kid will freeze on the spot the moment you open that door." Eunbi said, holding onto Hyewon while the rest agreed.

"Aigoo~" Minju flicked her wrist, acting all shy before chuckling. "It's your big day and you deserve to be flattered," Yuri uttered while puckering her lips.

Suddenly, someone came into the room, their friend whom they haven't seen in ages. "HEEJIN-AH!" Minju yelled while the girl slowly made her way in with a cute little baby girl in her arms.

Everyone quickly made their way to her while adoring the little fella who was recently brought to this world about a year ago. "Omo! Long time no see!" Yuri shrieked as she softly hugged her which made the mother smile at how their friends are all grown up.

"Was it tough?"
"Is it painful?"
"Is it tiring?"

All sorts of questions were darted at the new mother who got flustered while Hyunjin made her way from behind. "Yah, yah. She's been working hard, give her a break." She said in a serious but joking tone while the rest chuckled.

"I'm glad you can make it." Minju went to give her a hug while Hyunjin patted her back. "Congratulations to you! You're finally getting married after SO BLOODY LONG!" Hyunjin complained while the brunette giggled.

"I know right." She playfully said before joining in the rest. "What's her name again?" Minju asked while Heejin smiled.

"Kim Hyun-Ee." She happily said while rocking the baby gently. "What a pretty name," Minju uttered while endearingly looking at the one-year-old baby girl, softly holding her tiny hand. They have actually not really met her before since they were busy in America.