Chapter 17

"Wait, but Chaewon," Yujin suddenly uttered which made Minju slightly lift herself up with one hand, the other wiping her leftover tears from her eyes.

"Oh shit. I forgot about her. We got to go." As she was about to stand up, Yujin pulled her back down, making her land on her lap.

"Babe no," she said with seemingly puppy eyes.

"You don't babe me, I'm still mad at you." Minju stood up while Yujin pouted and laid back down, making Minju shake her head as she went to get her stuff just to realize she doesn't know where they are.

"Uhh, where are my things?" Minju asked Yujin while she sat up and stared at her.

"In the car. Your clothes are in the laundry." Minju nodded while walking. Yujin's eyes followed her movements which seemed like she was going around in circles.

"Where are you even going?"

"I actually don't know," Minju said and just stood there like a lost child.

"I have a lot on my mind right now," Minju uttered while holding onto her head.

"Chaewon." The taller snickered, honestly admiring how adorable Minju looked in her clothes but furrowed her eyebrows when her gaze went down.

"Right! Where is she..."

"She's probably still at Yena's house," Yujin said and stood up before making her way towards Minju.

"Let's go," Minju said and walked to the door.

"But wait, what are we now?" Yujin asked while Minju turned around and blinked a couple of times.

"Uhh, we'll talk about it later. Let's go." before Minju could even leave, Yujin held onto her shoulders and turned her around. Minju stared at her, not knowing what she was doing. Yujin blinked while looking at what Minju was wearing, making the brunette a little shy at how Yujin's eyes were trailing from top to bottom.

"Yah! What are you doing?" Minju widened her eyes as Yujin retreated her hands and placed them beside her.

"You're leaving like that?" Yujin asked which made Minju look down. She lifted her head and made an 'O' shape with her mouth as she felt her face heating up. She was wearing an oversized shirt, reaching just above her knee with no pants at all. Yujin wonders why she wasn't wearing any pants too.

Yujin sighed and shook her head as she pulled Minju up to her room while she rummaged through her closet to get something for her to change into. Minju just stood there while waiting for Yujin to pass her something.

"I swear I gave you pants yesterday, what happened to them?" Yujin mumbled while peeking over her shoulders. Minju shrugged, honestly thinking she forgot to put them on and just let Yujin continue what she was doing. Her mind was too preoccupied with things earlier to even realize.

After a few seconds, Yujin closed her closet and turned around with a handful of clothes in her hands.

"Here." She handed it to Minju while the latter stood there, head hung low, not moving an inch because she was still flustered.

"Why?" Yujin stood there and tilted her head as Minju looked up at her, face flushed.

"N-Nothing..." She took the clothes while Yujin didn't move an inch. Minju stared at Yujin while blinking a couple of times.

"Aren't you going to leave?" she asked softly while Yujin grinned, making Minju feel chills rolling down her spine under the taller's strong gaze.

"Why? Are you shy?" She teased while making her way closer to Minju as the brunette gulped thickly as the back of her knee hit the bed frame, causing her to sit down on the bed. Yujin went even nearer which made Minju fall back onto the bed, looking as if Yujin was pinning her down.