Chapter 10

Third Person's POV

When Yujin saw the car leaving, she heaved a sigh of relief before making her way up to her father's office. She felt relieved at how Minju was actually still comfortable with her even though things happened between them before. She and her father have to talk about how Yujin is going to take over here.

"Ms. Ahn, you're here." A woman greeted while Yujin turned to look at her.

"Mrs. Kim? Minju's mom?"

The woman nodded while smiling motherly.

"It has been a while, my dear. Come on, your father is waiting for you," she politely said and led Yujin to the lift.

"How have you been aunty?" Yujin asked while looking at the woman.

"I've been doing well, still working for your father. My family has been better ever since. Your father is a good man, and I just want to say I'm terribly sorry for what I've done to you last time."

Yujin smiled and waved her hands.

"It's okay, everything is in the past and I don't blame anyone for it."

"Such an understanding girl. Have you...spoken to Minju?" The lady asked and Yujin pressed her lips together.

"A little bit, but we're okay now, I think. Well, I haven't told her most of the things yet and I kinda lied to her a little."

Mrs. Kim gave a confused face which made Yujin sigh.

"I didn't tell her I'm not married anymore." Mrs. Kim's face got filled with shock.

"Why? Don't you still like her?"

Minju's mother has been kept updated on everything about Yujin since she's working as her father's secretary. This is why she knows practically anything.

"Yeah, I do. But...she already has someone."

They went out of the lift and walked slowly towards Mr. Ahn's office.

"She does?" Yujin nodded while sighing.

"Oh dear, you've got to tell her then."

"I want to, even if she's not dating that person yet, I'm scared that she might just reject me. I mean, yeah I deserve to be rejected, but I don't think I should interfere with her relationship especially when I don't have the rights to."

Minju's mother pats her back while smiling.

"Yujin-ah, if you still love her, just show it. I'm sure my daughter would understand. Tell her and whatever happens, try your best and not lose her. I'm here rooting for you, okay?"

"Wow, I have a supporter which is the mother of the person I love. Things can't get any better." Yujin chuckled while Mrs. Kim opened the office door.

"Dad!" Yujin exclaimed while heading to her father and giving him a hug.

"Aigoo, do you miss me that much?"

Yujin nodded while releasing her father.

"Sit down, sit down. Mrs. Kim, could you get us something to drink? You can take a break for now."

Mrs. Kim nodded and left the room. Yujin smiled and sat down in front of her father.

"Before we dive into the handover procedure, I want to know how you're doing. Have you talked to her?" Mr. Ahn asked while settling some papers on the table.

Almost everyone who knew about Yujin's side is siding for Yujin since they know very well this latter loves the brunette a lot and it was due to circumstances that she had to leave her. Her father deeply regrets what he has done to the loving couple.