Chapter 31

"Have you thought about it?" Yena asked Yujin who was tapping her feet on the ground. "I did ask her before whether she prefers here or overseas." She uttered while the rest hung their mouth open.

The whole group except for Minju is gathered in Yena's office because Minju still has a small interview she needs to do for the drama which would be aired later this year, that's why she's not here. So, these people are using this time to talk about something and after that, they'll be going out for dinner together.

"You asked her?" Chaeyeon asked while Yujin nodded nonchalantly. "Why would you ask her that? Won't she suspect anything?" Hyewon raised up which made Yenyul look at her with the 'are you serious?' face.

"She's Minju," Yuri said while shaking her head. "Yeah, she won't notice anything," Yena added while the two high-fived.

"So what did she say?" Chaeyeon focused her attention on Yujin who puckered her lips. "She said she prefers here."

"But that could mean anything," Wonyoung said while crossing her arms, making everyone go into a thinking mode. "Anyway, what's important is that she prefers here than anywhere else," Yujin said while breaking everyone's thinking bubble.

"So you're going to do it here?" Yena asked to confirm while Yujin nodded once without hesitation. "When do you plan to do it?" Yujin thought for a while.

"Next month? Should I do it next month?" She asked the rest while they put their heads together to think. "You should do it on your anniversary." Yuri raised up which made everyone's head turn towards her. Yujin started counting using her fingers.

"And when is that?" Nako asked while Yujin widened her eyes. "That is next month."

29th of April

"WHAT?! IT HAS BEEN A YEAR ALREADY??" Chaeyeon exclaimed while Yujin chuckled. "Looks like it," she said and smiled while just thinking of what happened in the past year.

"Yah, Lee Chaeyeon, when are you going to ask Sakura huh?" Yena suddenly uttered which made the girl pout while hiding behind Sakura who was giggling. "Even our Yujinie here is going to do it." she added while Yujin looked at her.

"Even those two are already engaged." She said while pointing at Hitomi and Chaewon. Yup, it happened not too long ago. They have both found the one for each other and decided to get married in about 5 months. They may only have been together for less than a year, but if the person is right for you, you don't have to think twice.

"Those two are already married." She pointed at Eunbi and Hyewon. They got married before Yena and Yuri. Grandmas. "And that leaves you two plus Nako and Wonyoung. Sad single souls." Yena shook her head while the two sneered at her.

"So what's the plan?" Eunbi asked while Yujin slowly got excited since she has been planning for this since who knows when. "It's not going to be anything big..."

"Like what?" They all asked in unison.

"I was thinking..." she went on to tell the rest her plan as they all listened to her intently. "So, will you guys help me?" She ended her plan while a smile appeared on everyone's face. They showed both thumbs to her and at the same time, they heard a knock coming from the door while they immediately shut up.

"Ah Minju!" Yena clapped once which made her confused at why everyone's so quiet. "Why are you guys acting all weird...?" She squinted her eyes and Yujin stood up as she made her way beside her.

"They're stupid, let's go." She suddenly uttered while dragging Minju out of the office, everyone seemingly going to chase the puppy. "WE HEARD THAT!"