Chapter 16: Waiting

Your eyes flickered open to find the fingers of Cate's left hand tracing mindless patterns on your thigh.

"Good morning, sleepy head," she said huskily.

You turned your head to see Cate propped up on her elbow, staring at you.

"Have you been watching me sleep?" You asked rubbing your eyes.

She moved swiftly, nearly throwing herself on top of you to pepper kisses on your neck and chest.

"That doesn't answer my question," you laughed, moving your hand to her hair.

She looked up at you and shrugged her shoulders before kissing you long and hard on the lips. You stayed there for a moment before she navigated to sit on your groin, breaking the kiss in the process.

You migrated one arm so that your hand could grip her right hip, the other resting behind your head to get a better view of the woman in your lap. You began running your hand up and down the upper part of her leg.

"How are you feeling?" You questioned her.

Her eyes glanced to her hands that were playing with the strings on your shorts.

"Happy," she said.

"Good," you replied simply.

You withdrew your eyes from Cate to locate your phone on the bedside table. You unlocked it quickly to find the snapchat icon, wanting to take a picture of the beautiful blonde. When she made sense of what you were doing, she covered her face.

"Babyyyy..." you whined.

She removed her hands from her face but quickly laid back down, her head on your breasts. She moved her hand to run her fingers along the hem of your oversized t-shirt.

You smiled at her actions, thinking back to last night, Edith's hand toying with the hem of your bra. It's uncanny how alike the two are.

You shifted slightly underneath of her to put one leg bent on top of hers, your hand combing her blonde locks. You lifted your right arm into the air, hoping to get the best angle to represent the moment. The first couple you took were blurry upon looking through them, but you eventually captured a photograph to treasure.

"You should get a mirror on the ceiling," you mentioned, while posting the image to your snapchat story.

"Isn't that a little creepy?" She asked laughing and sending a vibration through both of your bodies.

"It would make it a little easier for me to take a picture, considering SOMEONE doesn't like to cooperate with me," you joked.

You rolled her off of your body, phone still in hand. You stood up off the bed, earning a groan from your blonde. You smiled at her response to your lack of touch.

You stripped of your oversized shirt, dropping it dramatically on the floor, as you felt Cate's eyes on you. You stood in front of the full length mirror, only a sports bra and spandex covering your body.

You began posing in the mirror in a tantalizing manner to entice Cate.

"You know, if you came over here and took a picture with me, you wouldn't have to groan. You could touch me all you wan-".

You were interrupted by Cate's hands all over your body and lips on the side of your neck.

"That's better," you whispered.

She let you take all of the pictures you wanted, as long as she got to touch you. One with her hands on her waist as she stood behind you, head in your hair. Another where you were standing sideways to the mirror, fronts touching, her hands on your ass. A third, still sideways, where you stuck out your tongue and licked the side of her face.