Chapter 36: War

You climbed down the stairs with Edi sat on your hip, coming to find your gorgeous blonde in the kitchen and two of her sons playing some video game in the living room.

"Where's Roman?" You asked aloud, running a hand across her back as you walked behind her.

Cate stood at the large kitchen island, beginning to roll out the chilled dough for the cookies the three of you were about to bake and decorate.

"He was up in his room reading, of course," she responded, looking up momentarily and sharing a smile at the sight of her two favorite girls.

You set Edi down on her feet and went to grab the step stool out of the utility room. You put it on the ground, coming back to find that the baby girl had run off to see her brothers. You took the opportunity to tease Cate about your situation from a little bit ago.

You brought yourself partially behind your lover, your groin touching the lower part of her hip and upper thigh. You laid your hand on the small of her back as you whispered into her hair, a cunning smile dancing across your face.

"Have your legs stopped shaking?"

Cate paused her movements for a second and shook her head side to side before continuing again.

You giggled at her lack of verbal response, bringing your other hand to trickle up the length of the front of her thigh. Cate made the decision to turn her ass into you, bumping you away from her as a smile joined her face too.

"You really should've locked the door," you said a bit louder, walking to the other side of her to wash your hands in the sink.

You watched out of the corner of your eye as Cate came near you, her mouth centimeters from your ear.

"This whole dominate thing is real cute," she said, twirling her finger in a small circle. "Remember it when you're pinned down later, begging me to let you cum."

You moved your tongue in your cheek, doing your best to try not to smile. Cate took note of this, bringing her hand to harshly smack your ass. A slight squeal escaped your mouth at her roughness.

"Do you like that?" She quietly asked, strolling over the drawer to grab the cookie cutters, not waiting for a response.

You ignored Cate, calling out, "Edi, come on Sunshine! Time to cut the cookies!"

You watched as the little one came running towards you, throwing her arms around your legs in a hug. You grinned, running a hand over her head.

"Did you steal my girl?" Cate asked, dawning a fake pout, although the blonde did have a twinge of jealousy deep down. She followed her pout with a sniffle and bat of the eye lashes.

"I bof of your girl, Mommy," Edi said cutely, turning on her heel to quickly hug Cate's legs as well.

Cate handed the box of cookie cutters to you before bringing her hands under her little girl's arms and lifting her up. Edi wrapped both her arms and legs around her mother's frame, squeezing her neck ever so tight. You turned around back toward the island, giving the two a moment of privacy.

Cate came to your side after a moment, placing Edi down on the step stool as you dumped the various cutting shapes onto the counter.

"Which one do we want to do first E?" You asked the little one, pushing the cutters towards her.

She put her finger to her chin, as if she was thinking about something as hard as physics, before pointing to the snowman.

"Fwosty!" She exclaimed in almost a screech, causing Cate and yourself to wince at the noise.