Passion

Later that afternoon, I'm yet again yelling at the girls to concentrate and dance properly. Eddy pulls on my ponytail, making me glare at him.
"What?"
He smirks. "Still cranky."
I playfully shove him. "Shut up. I am not cranky."
"Yes you are."
I sigh and look at the girls. "Okay, we'll continue tomorrow."
"Wow. Look how fast they left. See? Nobody likes being around someone who's cranky."
I stick my tongue out at him, and take his keychain, and start running.
"Ana!" He shouts, shocked, and starts running after me. He catches up to me and picks me up around the waist, making me laugh.
"Got ya," he whispers, putting me down. Both of us are breathing hard, looking into each other's eyes. And at this point I don't think its because we're out of breath. Its because there's a fire consuming us from within, and we want to surrender from the heat. He reaches over and tucks a lose strand of hair behind my ear. "Eddy," I whisper, my fingers running against his arms.
"Anastasia, please, just one kiss. That's all I want from you."
I stand on my toes and whisper in his ear, "I want more."
He kisses my neck, laying such a sweet, delicate trail, and then he kisses my bottom lip. I suck in a breath, and I realize I'm going crazy. I'm desperate for his presence, for his touch. He bites my bottom lip, and finally, kisses me. My God, I can feel fireworks go off within me. This is what I've wanted for a long time. This heat. I'm burning and I want to die in the flames.
We pull apart, foreheads touching, our breaths fast and rapid.
"ANASTASIA!" Fernanda yells, making us jump. "PHONE!"
I nod at Eddy, kiss his cheek, and run inside. I feel so giddy and carefree. His touch, and the way he kisses me, only God can help me. Only God. I take the phone from Elena, who looks at me weird.
"What?" I ask her.
She puts her hands up in defense. "Nothing. You just look...I don't know, happy."
"Thanks. Now run along." I put the phone to my ear. "Hello?"
"Hey, sis."
"Isaac!" I practically yell into the phone. "Hey! How's it going?"
"Why do you sound so out of breath?"
"I'm out of shape." I answer quickly. "So, what's up?"
"Nothing much. Six and a half more months to go."
"I'm glad someone is counting for me."
"I have a calendar. I'm guessing you didn't pack one."
"Naw."
"Hey, you know that Australian gospel band you used to listen to?"
"Yeah, what about it?"
"What's it called?"
"Hillsong?"
"Thanks."
I place my hands on my hip. "Is that seriously the only reason you called? I actually thought it was something important."
He laughs. "It is. Dad sent me to live with a pastor, and the kids weren't doing anything with their live. So I managed to start up a Glee club."
"Aw, look at you. Making a difference. I'm actually helping the girls here with a dance competition."
"Oh, really? I'm proud of you sis. There was times when I thought I was going to lose you."
"I wasn't depressed. I'm better now, Isaac. Don't worry about me. I'm fine."
"Okay, well, I'll talk to you later. Bye."
I hang up and turn around, and see Eddy standing there, smiling at me. "That's a bit creepy, to just be standing there and watching me, but you're beautiful smile makes up for it."
"Everything is beautiful about you. I think Alex and Fernanda have some competition."
I giggle as Scarlett and Elena walk in the room. They stare at us and we stare back at them.
"Yes?" Eddy and I say in unison.
"Chill, we're going to bed," Scarlett mutters, walking off.
"Yeah. They've been acting weird lately," Elena whispers to Scarlett.
"I think its time we call it a night," he tells me, taking my hand into his.
I smile. "Yeah. Me too."
* * *
We wake up to the door bursting open, revealing Fernanda, Elena, Lissa, Bridget, Scarlett and Alexander standing there. Oh no. Elena rips the covers off of us, and looks at the rest. "There's no blood. And their clothes are still on. And she doesn't look like she's had sex. So I'll say she's a virgin." My mouth drops open, but I have to close it because no words are coming out.
"What the hell?" Eddy asks, ripping the sheet out of Elena's hands. I'm speechless. What the hell am I supposed to say? I accidentally tripped into his bed. I sit up.
"Wow. I didn't think that this was possible!" Fernanda shrieks.
"Me neither!" Lissa and Bridget shriek back. I roll my eyes.
Scarlett huffs. "I did. The little love notes-"
"They weren't love notes!" I hiss at her. "And we aren't sleeping together."
Everyone gives me a look. "I mean, we aren't having sex. I have nightmares that usually end up with me outside, in the rain..." I look at Eddy to explain.
"She has nightmares so she sleeps with me, okay? Nothing else going in in this bed. Out, all of you. Quien comenta, inventa. Run along." (Where there's gossiping, there's lying.)
Alex is the only one stays. He crosses his arms. "I saw this coming."
Eddy sighs and looks at me. "If you stay, you get to see how he's getting his matching black eye."
I laugh. "Los genios pensamos igual." (Great minds think alike.)
"Ha ha, very funny. I see how it is. I'll leave." Alex shakes his head and walks away.
Eddy and I look at each other and start laughing. His kisses my forehead. "I'm definitely locking the door from tonight."