Darkness

I don't know how long I've been drifting, but it feels like forever. I'm falling, and it doesn't even hurt. I can hear people calling my name, but I can't answer back. Suddenly, I'm walking, and my path has dim lights. I don't how long I've been walking for, but someone tells me to stop, and so I do. The voice sounds familiar. A burst of light blasts from nowhere. The yelling if my name gets louder, and more panicked.
"Hello, Anastasia." From the light, I can see who it is. Its my mom, wearing a long flowing white gown, her black hair straight. She's beautiful. I run and hug her. Tears slip down my face. "Mom?"
"Sí. Its me. My, you've grown."
She smiles. "I'm so proud of you."
Outlining the scar, she hugs me to her. "And as much as I would want you to be with me, forever, you need to make a choice. Are you going to stay, or are you going to go?"
"What do you mean?" I ask. I feel really dizzy all of a sudden.
"Will you join me, or go back to the living?"
She's walking away, and so I follow her, closer to the light. She's shaking her head. "Anastasia, are you sure?"
I touch the light, and shivers run down my spine. And I think. I think, and that's when I start to remember. I remember the good memories, and the bad. I start to cry. "Mom, I'm sorry. I can't stay."
"We will meet again, darling. You've made the right choice. I love you."
"I love you, too."
And then, without warning, she pushes me. I'm falling into the darkness again.
And I hear his voice, louder than the rest. "Please don't leave, Ana. Please don't leave."