Chances

A hour later, I finally open my bedroom door, to find Frankie sitting on one of the chairs in the hallway, arms crossed. "Anastasia! Holy shit! What the hell did you do?"
"Let's go."
"Where do you think you're going?" My father asks as Frankie and I reach the door.
"To take back my frigging life. See ya later. Love ya."
"Whats the inside scoop on Fraiser?" I ask, speeding.
"Police brought him in for questioning this morning. Ana."
"Yes?"
"He broke up with you, didn't he?"
I have sunglasses on, so she can't see my face. I nod. "We were flying so high until I got shot out of the sky."
"Please go the speed limit."
When we finally reach the police station that Fraiser is at, my cell phone rings. Its Alexander. I shake my head and put the phone on silent.
"Hi, can we help you?" An officer greets as Fraiser, his lawyer, and a police officer are leading them out.
"Yes, you can. This is evidence that I was raped by Mr. Fraiser when I was seventeen years old."
I didn't even blink, and not only is there a tense atmosphere, but a gun pointed at me by Fraiser, and several pointed at him by officers, including the one beside him.
I nod, smiling, and slide off my sun glasses. "Hello, Mr. Fraiser."
"Five days in. Someone is going to have to pay, Ms. O'Neil."
"So do you confess, that you brutally raped me when I was seventeen?"
"Under the pressure of several guns, I do admit that I analed you. I also admit to raping fifteen other girls. Is that what you want to hear, Ms. O'Neil?" His voice makes my blood pound. I know he is going to shoot me.
"Yes," I snarl. "So even if I die, justice will be served."
"Oh, you're definitely going to die," he mumbles, as the officers warn him to put down the gun for the hundredth time.
"Why? Why so cruel?" Frankie asks in utter disgust.
Fraiser smiles. "That's a good question. I don't know."
"You won't get away with it," I say. "The police know everything. You're done for."
"Don't you remember what I said? I'll take my chances."
And that's the last thing I heard before the bullet entered my chest. I fell to my knees, gasping. "Frankie?" I wheeze.
She's crying. "Shhh. Don't say anything."
"If I don't make it, tell him-Eddy that I love him. Tell him that my soul will find his one day."
Collapsing, I stared at the white lights until darkness took over.