Reborn as a villainess

Chapter 1

It all started with a simple girl named Kim Y/N she used to live a normal life doing work and house chores. But she also used to love reading webtoons. She had read many webtoons but her favorite webtoon was Eternal Soul. It was her favorite no matter even if she reads it a hundred or thousands of times...... And her favorite character was the villainess in there because it has the same name as her and she pitted the villainess because she had done nothing wrong but still she died at the end the only thing she did wrong was falling in love with the main lead...

Starting 😁😁

It was a normal day for Y/N. She woke up did her morning routines and got ready for work. After getting ready she went off to work. Her work finishes at 5:30 pm.

*Time Skip*

It's was 5:45 pm Y/N was overworking. Then suddenly she got a call from her best friend Mira......

On-call

Mira: Hello Y/N...
Y/N: Yeah hey.
Mira: so what are you doing now???
Y/N: Oh nothing just you know doing work...
Mira: So can you can go shopping with me now??
Y/N: Hmm yeah sure!! when is the time??
Mira: Thank you Y/N you are the best!!
We will meet at xxx Mall at 6:15 pm is it okay with you...
Y/N: okay sure... Can't Wait to see you...
Mira: Same here bye then.
Y/N: Yeah bye.....

Both of them cut the call. Then Y/N looked at her watch to check the time. It was 6:50 pm already she quickly packed her things and got on her way to her car. She thought of driving as fast as she can because didn't want Mira to wait for her. She quickly got into her car and drove on her way... She was on her way driving as fast as she thought she will drive. She was so focused on thinking that will Mira had already got there or not that she didn't notice that there was a large truck coming right towards her way...... The truck was now almost at a distance of 10m distance from Y/N's car. When the car was almost about to hit Y/N's car she noticed the truck. She tried her best to avoid the truck but it was too late to do that the car hit her car..........

A huge accident happened everyone's eyes were on the scene where the accident happened. The car was almost crashed and inside the car was Y/N who was fighting with death...

Y/N in mind: I can't die like this...
I can't... Dear God has mercy on me... Please I can't die like this... I don't want to die like this.....

The next thing that happened was that
Y/N took her last breath......But that's what all the other people thought... But something extraordinary happened...

Y/N slowly opens her eyes. Her head was hurting like she was drunk and needed a hangover. She was trying to recall all her memories before she woke up.....

Y/N in mind: What the hell happened?? I thought that I was going to die... But I am still alive looks like Jesus heard my wishes. But where the hell am I in the hospital maybe let's see...

Y/N now opened her eyes... And saw a completely different thing...

????: you are finally awake my lady...