Reborn as a villainess

Chapter 9

Both Y/N and the duke were having lunch when suddenly someone entered the dining room without even knocking. He was covered in a black cloth.  They cannot see the face . Both of them were shocked to see someone without even a invitation..........

Duke : Who are you??  Why are you interfering our time.....  Why did you came here.

The man in the hooded figure didn't answers ......

Y/N : Yahhh!!!  Don't you know any manners....

??? : Can talk about your manners later but first I need to solve something with the duke.......

Duke : First of all who are you??  Who allowed you to enter?? 

??? : Do you think I need permission to enter.

Duke : Who The Hell Are You??

??? : How can you forget me so easily???  After all I saved your life.

The Duke was frightened to hear the statement "saved your life ".

Duke : Are you by any chance.....

??? : Yeah you guessed it right .

While they were talking  Y/N was standing there whole deep in her thoughts..........

Y/N in mind : Who the fucking hell is he??  Was there a character like this in the webtoon??  As far as I remember there was no such character..... Did the skip some chapters will reading the webtoon.  And what the heck does he means by saving the duke's life.  When even did the duke died.  Just what the heck is happening???

Y/N : Ahh can someone explain me what is happening here??

Duke : Ummm...  Y/N this is.....

??? : Sweetie your father didn't told you who I am?? Oh God how long are you gonna hide it. 

Y/N : What are you both talking about??  And what do you mean by saving the duke's life.

Duke : Y/N don't listen to him he is blabbering nonsense.

??? : So now saving your life turned into nonsense.

Y/N : Hmm excuse me please explain me what do you mean by saving my father's life.....

??? : Listen your father,  the duke went on a business trip to the capital last year and on his way back from there he was shoot by a bunch of thieves who came to steal his fortune  and he was almost about to die but to his luck I was passing by there at that time.  He saw me and begged me to help him,  I helped him but everything comes with a price right.  So in return of his I asked him to give me his most precious thing.  He said he was traveling and don't have it right now but I promised that will return to take it.  So here I am now......

Y/N : Father why did you never told me about this??

Duke : Because I thought he would never come......

??? : But I am here right now.  And give it to me...

Y/N : Wait first tell me how did you saved my father from when he was almost dead.

??? : Oh it's simple I just used magic....

Y/N : WHAT??!!

Y/N in mind : oh yeah I remember that magic was used in this world but using magic to come someone alive was.... This kind of magic was illegal. And where the heck did this part of the story came from??

??? : Yes I used magic to save your father's life.  Now give me the damn thing or I will take it myself !!!

Y/N : Wait first tell me your name and show me your face.

The man sighed and opened the black coloured cloth that was covering him.  As he opened it Y/N could see a face of a handsome man standing right in front of her. 

Y/N in mind : Okay this man is totally gorgeous and handsome....

??? : I know I am handsome now stop droling over my face and tell me where the damn thing is..

Y/N : Was not admiring your face but tell me your name then you can get your things....

??? : Oh God why do you question so much.....  Okay my name is park jimin.....