Reborn as a villainess

Chapter 17

As Y/N entered the living room from where a girls voice is coming from....
And she was shocked to see who it was.

It was Kang Minji......
The main female lead of the webtoon.

Minji : Oh Hi my lady I am Kang Minji.

Y/N : An-anneyeo-ng.

Y/N in mind : WHAT IS MINJI DOING HERE??  She was not supposed to appear now. What happened??  Did the story changed??!!  How can that happen.??  Oh no I will die really soon. I am sure the handsome ass had already fallen in love with her.  After all she is the main lead..... But I need to live I can't dIE..... Wait!!  Maybe jimin will help me. He will definitely not let me die. But wait if he also falls in love with her. Then they both will kill me. I need to live please don't kill me good help me......

Y/N : Hi!! Miss. Kang I am Kim Y/N ....

Minji : It's a pleasure to meet you my lady.....

Y/N : Plea-please call me by my name.

Y/N looked at jungkook who was looking towards the window. The empress was present there with them. 

Y/N : It's a pleasure to meet you Your highness The queen....

The queen : It's good to meet you to Miss Y/N.

Y/N : Please call me by my name your highness. Oh !! Good morning prince jungkook.

Jungkook : Hmm....

Jungkook in mind : Why did mom showed up with this girl??  What was her name.... Yeah Kang Minji.... What does she want. But why did Y/N looked so afraid when she saw her.  Did something happened between them do you already know each other.... Probably not because Minji's facial expressions doesn't looks like it.... Then...... But what Y/N is looking so fabulous today.....

Y/N sat down. And they started talking about things....
Jimin was not present there because no one knew he was staying there expect the maids in the palace and Y/N and jungkook. So jimin was not present there because the queen has come.....

Minji was the female lead of the webtoon who appeared before time.  She was sweet lovely and beautiful. Basically what a female lead looks like and does. The queen was present there with Minji because Minji was the daughter of the queen's  best friend from childhood. And she wanted Minji to marry jungkook. She thinks Y/N is not a perfect fit for jungkook.

As they were all talking Y/N was just nodding her head when it's needed and saying Yes or No. Because she was deep in her thoughts when will she get killed... Will she die or not.....

The queen : What do you think Y/N ??

Minji : Yes or No??

Y/N : ah... Ah ye-yes...

Minji : Great then we will meet at next Saturday and then go to the tea party together....

Y/N : Oh hmm okay!

Minji : You don't have any problem right Prince Jungkook??..... Prince jungkook.

Jungkook : yeah Y/N can go where ever she wants.

Minji : that's great then....

Jungkook in mind : Y/N looks distracted. Looks like she is thinking about something deeply... What could it be??  I wish I could read minds.....

The Queen : Hmm Jungkook I need to talk to you about something...

Jungkook : Sure.

The queen : Alone.....

Jungkook : Okay...

They both left the room and when to the room beside leaving Y/N and Minji behind....

In the other room.

Jungkook : What is it??

The queen : I want you to cancel your marriage with Y/N .......