Reborn as a villainess

Chapter 3

So Y/N was reborn as the villainess in her favorite webtoon. Who was her favorite character? But in the villainess will die even if she did nothing wrong after all she is was a villain after all. So now that Y/N is reborn as the villainess she doesn't want to die again...... So to survive she had planned to break her engagement with the crown prince The main lead......

Y/N's pov

After thinking for all while Y/N concluded she will first break her engagement with the prince then she will fix her relationship with her family members and the social circle.......... Because she was the villainess all the people in the kingdom hates her specifically her family members and even within them was her father........

Y/N: Yuna what do you think if I go and talk to the Duke for a moment??

Yuna: Oh My lady that will be great but you never talk with the duke did something happen is someone disturbing you????

Y/N: Oh no no...  No One is disturbing me and nothing wrong happened it's just that I want to break my engagement with the crown prince.....

Yuna: WHAT??!!  My lady why do you love the crown prince then why do you want to break off the engagement did something happen...

Y/N: The Y/N in this world was a fool to fall in love with someone who never loved her...  I mean it's not his fault that he didn't like her but he killed the villainess... About something, she didn't even do... But it was never mentioned who was the actual person who poisoned the female leads.....

Y/N: oh nothing happened I just don't love him anymore......

Yuna: My lady you changed after you woke up having the high fever... I mean you were madly in love with the crown prince you used to talk about him every time.......

Y/N: Everybody changes Yuna nobody remains the same..... So did my love for him I just don't think I deserve him he deserves someone better.......

Yuna: My lady  ( almost about to cry)

Y/N: Why did I say wrong???  Why are you crying...... Please stop crying...

Yuna: My lady I never thought you will say something like this..... I am so much touched..... My lady.....

Y/N: It's okay Yuna I know that I  treated you all bad before but believe me I will treat you all you better from now on..........

Yuna: My lady you are the best......I will support you no matter what you do...

Y/N: I already said it's okay now tell me is it okay if meet the Duke now???

Y/N in mind: aka. The character I hate the most who treats their daughter like that... But Yuna... I like her... She is a good character...

Yuna: Sure my lady let's get you ready...

Y/N: Thank you......

Yuna helped to get ready for meeting the Duke........ After Y/N got ready she went on her way to meet the Duke...

( Y/N's dress)

Y/N was now standing in front of the duke's office

Y/N was now standing in front of the duke's office ...... She knocked on the door two times.....

???: Come in.....

Y/N got in and saw the Duke working on his papers...

Duke: Why did you come??!!!

Y/N: I am not gonna greet you or anything.  I am just gonna get to the point..... So I want to cancel my engagement with the crown prince.....

Duke: WHAT????!!!!!