Reborn as a villainess

Chapter 19

Jungkook : Are you serious??

Y/n : Ye-s yes your highness .

Jungkook : I don't believe it Y/n are you totally serious??!!

Y/n in mind : What did I said??  How could I said something like that!!  I mean it's not a lie thou. YES I love him. I fell for him no matter how hard I tried. His soft and sweet voice, his caring actions, his eyes.... I fell in love with him. But I was supposed to keep that to myself. I was not ready or planning on confessing to him. I don't want to end up like the Y/n in the story. I want to live. And I wanted to live with him but.... Minji came here will fell in love with her. He will kill me ..... But WAIT he also said that he loves me.....
Did the story changed?? How is this supposed to work??!!!

Jungkook : Y/n ... Y/n ?? Could you hear me.....

Y/n : Yes....yes.

Jungkook : What were you thinking about?? You look like you were deep in thoughts.

Y/n : Nothing your highness. It's was just some random thoughts....

Jungkook : Oh okay. Y/n I still can't believe that you said you love me. After I treated you so badly.

Y/n : I fell in love with you. And I don't care how bad you treated me at past but I hope that you will treat me better in future.....

Jungkook : Y/n I am really sorry. I am so much ashamed of myself. I can't describe it in words. At first when my father arranged you as my future wife I thought you were just like the other girls being my fiancee for my money and fame but when you came at the palace that day and said that you wanted to cancel the engagement I was hurt I was sad. I didn't realized my feelings then. I ignored them I thought they will disappear soon. But then when you didn't send letters to me like you used to and talked to me. I started missing you. I missed you so much that can't be described. Later I found out that you started getting close to that magician guy and I felt angry and jealous that's why I asked my father to invite you over. So that I can see you everyday......

Y/n : Your highness I was in love with you and that's to from the beginning your eyes, your actions I felt for you but I thought that you just hated me and ignored me that's why I started distancing myself from you so that I don't fall for you again. And jimin is just my friend whom I meet when I was feeling alone. He really helped me but I don't see him nothing more than my best friend.

Jungkook : I am really sorry that I can't be with you when you needed me the most.....

Y/n : It's okay I understand.

Jungkook : Y/n I love you the most.

Y/n : I love you too.

Jungkook came closer to Y/n and placed his hands on her waist and Y/n placed her hands on jungkook's neck. They started getting more closer and their lips touched. Their lips moved in sync like a perfect pair made for each other willing to touch each other and to fell each other.

They were kissing each other passionately........

Little did they know someone was watching them from afar with a broken heart.

???: y-yn..