Reborn as a villainess

Chapter 18

Jungkook : Ah WHAT?? 

The queen : Yes I am telling you to cancel your engagement with Y/N .

Jungkook : Why should I do that??

The queen : Don't you understand that   Y/N is not  enough for you.

Jungkook : Why would that be??

The queen : Don't you see her she is not just enough for you and now look at Minji she is beautiful,  talent and everything that a girl needs for being the next empress.

Jungkook : But Y/N is also talented,  Beautiful and everything that needs for being the next empress.

The queen : No she is not.  Why don't you get it Y/N is not enough for you!!

Jungkook : SHE IS ENOUGH FOR ME!!

The queen : What has gotten into you why are you acting like this??  Isn't this what you wanted to cancel your engagement with Y/N.

Jungkook : But now I don't want that.

The queen : Why is that you don't want to cancel it??

Jungkook : Because......

The queen : Because??!!!

Jungkook : Be-Because I love her !!!!!!

Meanwhile in the living room.

Minji : So Y/N how long have you been engaged with his highness??

Y/N : It's been 2 years.

Minji : Oh I see!!  You are so lucky to have him as you fiance. And you are also so beautiful.

Y/N in mind : Don't worry jungkook has probably already fallen in love with you by now. Now he will cancel our engagement and he will marry you. No matter how beautiful I am.

Y/N : You are more beautiful than me.

Minji : Oh you flattered me Y/N .

They were talking when the queen and jungkook entered.

The queen : Ah Minji are you finished talking??  Because it's getting really late.

Minji : Of course your highness I am done.

The queen : Okay then let's go.

Minji : Sure.

Minji : Ah Y/N remember about the tea party....

Y/N : Okay.

Y/N in mind : Why does jungkook looks so dull and worried ?? Did something happened??  I mean I heared some shouting noises.... But was that them. Maybe it's a family matter I shouldn't interfere.

The queen and Minji left.  Now only jungkook and Y/N was alone.

Y/N : Hmm.... Your highness??

Jungkook : Yes.

Y/N : It's just that you that you look really worried. Please don't get me wrong I am not trying to interfere in anything. It's just that.......

Jungkook : Y/N .

Y/N : Yes.

Jungkook : If someone wants to break off our engagement NOW will you agree to it.

Y/N in mind : What is it now??  Why is he talking about our engagement now. I mean he should be in love now with Minji is it that's why he is talking about breaking off the engagement. He wants to marry Minji. But I don't want to loose him. I want him to be mine. I just don't want to loose him I want to be with him forever and ever. Do I love him??  How can I fall in love with someone who will never love me back. But I fell for him. Every second I want to be with him. I don't want to cancel it.

Y/N : ah your highness??  What does the engagement has to do with it.

Jungkook : I am telling this to you Y/N because...... Because I don't want to cancel it.

Y/N : But - But I thought you don't want to be engaged with me.

Jungkook : That was past Y/N . But now I have realised that I can't loose you. I can't live without you. I LOVE you.

Y/N : Jungk-kook....

Jungkook : Yes Y/N I love you I fell in love with you from the moment you said you wanted to cancel our engagement. I felt hurt when you said you wanted to cancel it.  It's okay if you don't feel the same way towards me I will understand because I never treat you well. But I will was be here waiting for you......if you change your mind....

Y/N : Jungkook I-I love you too. I love you from the every first......