Reborn as a villainess

Chapter 4

Duke: WHAT??!!

Y/N: Yes I want to cancel my engagement with the crown prince.......

Duke: But why??!! I thought that you liked him then why......

Y/N: Well yeah I will agree with you on that I likED him but I don't do it anymore.  What's the point of loving someone who doesn't love you back and finds you annoying ......

Duke: What are you talking about??  What has gotten into you??

Y/N: Nothing has gotten wrong with me... I just think he deserves someone better than me.....

Duke: But why when did you become like this.....

Y/N: I just don't want to marry the crown prince... That's it.

Duke: Is this what have you been thinking after getting your fever alright...

Y/N: Oh so you knew I had a fever I thought you didn't even know about my existence....... Like what a father you are??

Duke: KIM Y/N what are you talking about???

Y/N: Oh nothing !!! I just wanted to be loved... But you never treated me like your child not even once, you treated me like I am invisible..... But don't I deserve to be loved... I just wanted a father's love I never got it... Instead, I got your cold side... But why am I this much annoying....??

Duke: Y/N I didn't know that you felt like this........

Y/N: How will you know have you ever been to my room since I was a child???

Duke: Y/N it's not that I went to your room every night.....I just didn't know how to make you feel loved.....

Y/N: ................

Duke: I will treat you better from now on...... I will do anything for you so I will support you to break your engagement... And it's not because that crown prince deserves better it's you who deserves better......

Y/N: Duke......

Duke: Don't call me to duke Y/N just call me a father like you used to do in childhood...

Y/N: Father.....

Y/N then quickly runs up and hugs the Duke...

Y/N: Thank you, Father.........

Y/N did all this because she could feel how much pain the Y/N in this world felt all she wanted was to be loved but no one loved her even her father...........

After a father-daughter conversation, Y/N got back to her room........  After Y/N reached her room she quickly closed the door..... She jumped up on her bed because her happiness can not be controlled. She was overwhelmed because her mission on Cancelling Her Engagement was one step ahead.......

Y/N: Ahh finally my mission on cancelling my engagement is now one step ahead and I kinda fixed my relationship with MY FATHER.......  I am a little carefree now but I can't rest now I need to talk to Jungkook about the cancelling of the engagement........ But now I am gonna sleep for a little bit, after all, I did a lot of work today....... I will talk with Jungkook tomorrow......

After that Y/N goes to sleep...........