Reborn as a villainess

Chapter 10

Y/N : Park jimin.......

Jimin : Now you heared my name now tell me where the hell is that damn thing....

Duke : Mr.  Park I -I actually don't have any.....

Jimin : What the fuck are you talking about???!!!!

Duke : Like I said I don't have any...

Jimin : You must be freaking joking with me right now.  Everyone has a precious thing in there life.  I will start here until I find your precious thing.

Duke : Sure you can stay here with us.....

Meanwhile Y/N again got deep in her thoughts after hearing the name.

Y/N in mind : Who the fuck is this Park Jimin guy now!!  He was never in the story. Wait when did the story changed like this.  And now he is staying here in this house...... Wait he is a magician RIGHT!! OMG!! I can ask him too help me. This is going to be great......

Duke : Hmm Y/N can you show our guest his room....

Y/N : Sure father I will do that.  Please follow me Mr. Park. 

By telling that Y/N and jimin together left the dining room.  Now they are in their way towards the guest room.

Y/N : So Mr. Park you are a magician Right!!

Jimin : Yes I use magic.

Y/N : Oh that's great to hear.  So where do you live Mr. Park??

Jimin : In the Magic tower......

Y/N : So what's your position in the magic tower?? 

Jimin : Hmm Miss why do you ask so many questions???

Y/N : Because I am curious about you.  Now tell me what's your position??

Jimin : I am the head of the magic tower.

Y/N : Oh you mean you are the head of the tower.  Then from now on I will call you Sir or master not Mr. Park.....

Jimin : Let me tell you one thing I don't even know your name....

Y/N : Oh my I am really sorry I forgot to introduce myself. I am Choi Y/N the duke's daughter.  Nice to meet you. And I am really thankful to you for saving my father at that time.

Jimin : It's a pleasure to meet you my lady I am park jimin the lead magician of the magic tower . And I only saved your father because he told me he will give me something in turn. But he didn't kept his promise......

Y/N : I am really sorry for what my father did.  But please don't call me my lady just call me Y/N....

Jimin : I will call you as you ask you to call me Y/N .

Y/N : Thank you Mr.  Park.

Jimin : Now you asked me too call you.   Y/N then I shall ask you to call me just jimin...

Y/N : Okay jimin. Let's be friends then.

Jimin : Sure....

They both talked a lot about each other on there way to the guest room.  Y/N how felt good with jimin.  She was feeling really close with jimin but still she was confused who really jimin was and why did he came in the story.....