Reborn as a villainess

Chapter 2

???: my lady you are finally awake......
Y/N: Ahhhhhhh!!! Who are you.....

???: My lady please don't scream you just recovered... And my lady I am Yuna.

Y/N: Yuna or however you are tell me which hospital am I in???

Yuna: What are you talking about my lady why will you be in a hospital???

Y/N: What the heck are you talking about I got in an accident last night why will I not be in a hospital??

Yuna: My lady did you forget everything!?

Y/N: Okay stop calling me My lady I am not anyone's lady...

Yuna: My lady how can I stop calling you that you are a duke's daughter my lady while I am just a mere servant...

These words hit Y/N's head What did she call me?? A duke's daughter... When did I become that... But this room kinda looks like a royal room or something ... Is this some kind of joke... Wait for a second.....

Y/N: Hmmmm Yuna call you please tell me my name??

Yuna: My lady I don't dare to speak your name from my mouth...

Y/N: You don't have to worry about that just tell me my name.

Yuna: It's - it's Kim Y/N my lady....

Y/N in mind: well my name sounds the same... No this can't be like I think...

Y/N: Hmm Yuna can you bring me a mirror.

Yuna: sure my lady... (here goes to bring a mirror) here my lady...

Y/N looks at herself in the mirror

Y/N sees her reflection in the mirror...

Y/N was shocked was it happening like really. How is it possible??? Was she reborn as her favorite character that too in a manga world...
This can't be happening.......

Y/N: So Yuna my father is the duke of this nation???

Yuna: yes my lady... You do you ask.???

Y/N: Nothing just checking in... So what happened to me???

Yuna: Oh so my lady you went to sleep last night and after some time you called for me I came in I saw that you had a high fever, my lady, I was about to call a doctor but you asked me not so I didn't... After that, you went to sleep. Today morning when I came you were still not awake. I wait for a while but you still didn't wake I was about to call a doctor but then you woke up.....

Y/N: oh okay I got it... Can you leave me some time alone?

Yuna: sure my lady (she leaves)

After Yuna left she was suffering from shock as she was reborn as her favorite character The villainess ......
I mean it was her dream to be born as a character but it was only in her dreams...
Now it's happening.......

Y/N in mind: so now I am in a webtoon world and that too as a villainess who will die... No, I don't want to die again... So the first thing that I have to do is to break off my engagement with the crown prince
The Main lead Jeon Jungkook .... Who will kill her for harassing the female lead... So the first thing she has to do to survive is the break off her engagement with him..........