Reborn as a villainess

Chapter 13

Y/N came out of the rest room only to find jimin sitting on the bed.

Y/N : Ah jimin what are you doing here??

Jimin : Oh Y/Nie I missed you.

Y/N : jimin it's litterly been 15 to 20 minutes. It can't be just because you missed me you came here tell me the real reason.

Jimin : Okay okay fine. I came here because I don't trust that jerk. What will happen if he does anything to you!!

Y/N : Oh jimin you don't need to worry about me he won't do anything to me...

Jimin : But still......

Jimin was interrupted by someone knocking on the door.

Y/N : Who is there??

??? : It's me my lady the crowned prince's butler.

Y/N : oh do come in.

The butler came inside and said.

Butler : My lady your highness the crown prince has called you in his office.

Y/N : Oh why did he called for me ??

Butler : My lady he just asked me to call you he didn't told me the purpose.

Y/N : Oh okay. Jimin you stay here I will come in the moment after hearing what he has to say.

Jimin : No I will come with you.

Butler : But sir his highness has called miss Y/N only.

Jimin : But what if.

Y/N : It's okay jimin trust me. Don't be worried about me.

Jimin : Okay but if he does anything Y/N trust me I will.....

Y/N : I know jimin.

By telling that Y/N left from her room with the butler. She was following the butler to jungkook's office. Meanwhile...

Y/N in mind : What does that handsome ass wants now?? We litterly talked liked half and hours ago. Is he planning to kill me now. Oh my God I should have listened to jimin had brought him with me. But clearly the handsome ass has some change in his behaviour like he is not rude or cold to me like he used to be. Whatever let's go and she what he has to say.

Y/N followed the butler towards jungkook's office room. She was now standing in front of the office room.

Butler : Please wait a moment miss.

Y/N : sure.

The butler knocked on the door two times. A voice came from inside the room. It was jungkook'....

Jungkook : Who is this??

Butler : Your highness Miss Y/N is here.

Jungkook : Tell her to come in.

Butler : Sure your highness.

The butler opened the door for Y/N to go inside. Y/N got inside....

Jungkook : Welcome Miss Y/N.

Y/N : Hmm yeah your highness. But why did you called for me.

Jungkook : Were you busy Miss Y/N ?

Y/N : Actually not I was just talking with jimin in my room.

Jungkook : You and sir jimin were in the SAME room??

Y/N : Yeah did I do something wrong??

Jungkook : No no it's fine.

Jungkook in mind : Why the heck am I acting like this?? But why does that jimin and Y/N has to be in the same room. What were they doing. But why do I feel so angry hearing this. Me and Y/N being together just now is just a act then why? Oh God this is driving me crazy....

Y/N : So what did you call me for your highness...

Jungkook : oh it's because we need to go on a walk together.....