Reborn as a villainess

Chapter 8

I received a letter from the emporer telling me to stay with jungkook until we get married...  But why is happening??  This type of things never happened in the story. Wait did the story changed.  Not  that's not possible.  The only thing that will change is that I will survive....

I was deep in my thoughts after seeing the letter will Yuna was  standing there as shocked as me to hear the news...

Then suddenly another maid came...

Maid : My lady you have another letter...

Y/N : Give it to me.

I said and the maid handed the letter to me and this time the more shocking things was that it was from The crown prince  Jeon Jungkook  ..... Why will he send me a letter??  He never send he a letter to Y/N in the story the only girl he send the letters was the female lead..... Oh God this is giving me a headache.  I opened the letter and started reading it...

Miss Y/N,
Hope this letter finds you in the best of your health......  Well think by now you have got the letter from the emporer saying that we have to stay together until we get married.  I tried to make him change his mind but it didn't work. So we have no other options rather than staying together.... For the ACT.....

From The crown prince Jeon Jungkook....

The Letter ending I was really angry seeing what he has written in the letter about the whole staying thing.....  Why did he had to say yes in the first place can't he should have just said that he hates me....  And here I am following his orders in order to survive......

Y/N : Yuna give me pen and paper I need to write a letter to the crown prince.... And prepare my lunch today with my father.....

Yuna : sure my lady...

Yuna goes and brings  Y/N some papers and pen.  Y/N wrote a letter to jungkook saying that she agreed to do the staying thing for the damn ACT........  Later when the letter was sent in it's way to the crown prince , Y/N  got ready to have her lunch with the duke.  The Duke agreed on having the lunch with with her.......

She made her way towards the dining room to have lunch with her father.

Y/N in mind : Now I need to fix my relationship with the crown prince because I have already fixed my relationship with the duke on her first day........  Mission 1 fixing my relationship with the duke  . Now I need to fix my relationship with Jungkook....  Ahhh!!  I just want to kick his damn pretty ass..... Oh Y/N you are made here will kill you in the end but you are thinking about his pretty ass and handsome features.

By the time Y/N had came near the dining room.....

She opened the door and saw her father sitting there on the chair while the foods were served in front of him.

Y/N : Good morning Father

Duke : Good morning Y/N. Come sit here??

Y/N : Sure father.

Y/N got a chair and sat beside the duke.

Duke : Y/N I need to know something. It's about the Crown prince.....

Y/N : Oh father you must have heated that I planned to continue the engagement.  And it's not because of the fact I like him it's because of the emporer the last time I visited the empireal  palace I told the emporer that I want to break off my engagement but the emporer was so shocked so I had to agree to continue to engagement but don't worry I will cancel it after a while.....

Duke : That's good to hear.  But they are not forcing you right.

Y/N : Of course not father.

Duke : OK but I also heared another thing in the morning.

Y/N : Oh yeah I got a letter from the emporer.

Duke : What is the letter about??

Y/N : It says that I need to stay alone with the crown prince until the marriage.....

Duke : WHAT??!!  Why....???

Y/N : Calm down father and don't worry I have talked about it with the crown prince and we are totally okay with it....

Both Y/N and The duke were having their lunch now and having a normal conversation but when suddenly someone entered the dining room without even knocking.....  He was wearing some black clothes covering all of his face.......