Reborn as a villainess

Chapter 16

* Time skip *

Y/N was now in her bedroom thinking about all the events that happened on this days after she got recarnated....
Jimin has went to his room after a small talk and jungkook went back to his office to complete the undone work.

Y/N in her room.

Y/N : So it seems like that handsome ass Jungkook will not try to kill me now right.. But still I have to stay safe. While now jimin is also on my side so it won't be a problem. Thank goodness at the evening the handsome hunk caught me other wise I would have fallen.  God he was looking just like a angel who came for my rescue his eyes were shining. I could have kis-... NO no why will I kiss him. Be careful Y/N you can't fall for his handsome looks you will end up dead.

Y/N was talking to herself then again the door knocked.

Y/N : Who is it??

???: It's me Jungkook...

Y/N in mind : What is he doing in here now??  Is he here to kill me. No maybe something else and if he tries to kill me I will call jimin.

Y/N : Oh your highness do come in.

Jungkook opens the and saw Y/N sitting on the bed.

Y/N : Is there something I can do for you Your highness ??

Jungkook : Oh miss Y/N it's just that the dinner is ready.

Y/N : Hmm okay.

Jungkook : Then shall we go?? 

Y/N : Sure.

Y/N in mind : Good thing it's just the dinner he is not here to kill me but still I will ask him to call jimin.

Jungkook in mind : Why can't I just live her alone. I should have just ditched the dinner. But still I am here having dinner with her. Her face shines so brightly and her smile. But it never happened before. I just want to keep her to myself and don't want anyone to have her. I feel like I am in love......

Jungkook was deep in his thoughts when Y/N interrupted her....

Y/N : Is jimin also joining us.....

Jungkook : Oh I don't know...

Y/N : Can we call him??

Jungkook : Sure.

Jungkook in mind : Why does she have to call that freak jimin everytime we spent time. He interferes everytime. Does Y/N loves him??  No no I can't loose her. I have realised it that I like no not like I love her more than anything. Don't worry Y/N I will win you back..

They both entered the dinner hall and jimin was also invited while having dinner they all had a heated conversation. After dinner Jimin offered Y/N to excort her but she refused....

* Time  skip *

Next morning  Y/N was sleeping peacefully when  she woke up Yuna came knocking in the room.

Y/N : What happened  Yuna why did you came here so early in the morning??

Yuna : My lady you have to get ready a guest came here....

Y/N : Oh okay.

Y/N in mind : Who could be here at this time?? 

Yuna helped  Y/N get ready and they both went downstairs to greet the guest..

They went towards there way to the living room as they heard a girl laughing.

Y/N in mind : It's a girl??  But jungkook doesn't allow anyone to come in this palace. Who could she be??

Y/N went inside the living room and the she saw jungkook talking to made her fool shock.......