Reborn as a villainess

Chapter 20

???: Y-yn..... How could you do that??

It was jimin. His heart was broken into million pieces after seeing Jungkook and Y/n kissing.....
He truly loved Y/n but he was seeing the love if his life with someone else he couldn't his emotions .
He let his tears fall from his eyes....
He quickly ran away from there and went to his magic tower.

Jimin in his tower

Jimin : Y/n how could you do this with me?? I love you Y/n and this is how it all turned out. You again return to that bastard after he did all this to you. How could you what is in him that is not in me. I could have treat you better than him Y/n not could have I will treat you better than him. What does he has that I don't have?!!! Y/N WHY DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND THAT I AM MUCH BETTER THAN HIM.

Jimin went to his tower after seeing Y/n and jungkook kiss. He was letting his anger out there. He was throwing things and breaking things in his tower.

Meanwhile Y/n and jungkook at the palace.....

Y/n : Your highness may I know the reason why you confessed so suddenly you confessed so suddenly......

Jungkook : First of all Y/n I don't want you to call me Your highness. I am your soon to be husband but you still call me that...... Just call me Jungkook.

Y/n : Well I don't want you to call you jungkook.....

Jungkook : Then....

Y/n : I-I want to call kook...

Jungkook : Su-Sure I would love that.(laughs)

Y/n : Ok kook..... But now answer me why you confessed to me so suddenly?

Jungkook : Y/n how should I tell you this... It's just that my mother is trying to cancel our engagement and asking me to marry the girl who came Minji..... And I don't want that. That's why I finally decided to confess to you because I can't be without you now.

Y/n : Kook I love you too and I can't live without you too......

The time felt like it stopped for both of them. They were lost within each other. As if they were meant to be for each other .

Jungkook : Y/n I can't express in words how much I love you..... It all happened so fast.

Y/n : It was just like 1 to 2 months ago you hated me more than anything

Jungkook : Y/n I never hated you. It's just that I thought you were like all the other girls gold digger. Who only wants me for my money or my face. I never hated you.

Y/n : Hmm... You truly have a handsome face.

Jungkook : Did this face of mine make you fall in love with me? (smirks)

Y/n : Maybe. But I have seen more handsome people than you, you know.

Jungkook : And may I know who is this person who is more handsome than me.

Y/n : There is. Why should I tell you?

Jimin in the tower again.

Jimin was a crying mess. His tower was a disaster. Most of the things were broken or teared into pieces.

Jimin : Y/n how could you leave me like this? But Y/n I am not going to leave you so so be ready I am going to get you back. And you will be mine. FOREVER......